V()()D()()

Look what I just got - Report your latest Pirate LEGO acquisitions

I was just able to pull in a lot of 5 vintage redcoats (fully armed) for $2, and another lot of Armada (9, including breastplates) for $20.

Today i bought my second pirate-ship. I bought The Black Pearl. And it was almost 50% off!!! I am a happy sailor. I am looking forward to open it, and putting it together, one of the nearest days... Now I feel like a real captain! :pir-classic:

2 words:

Imperial Flagship

I've managed to net one of these in as new condition for sub £200. I'm so pleased. It makes my QAR and BSB look like miniatures.

Just received 4184 The Black Pearl and 4195 Queen Anne's Revenge with the mail, so thrilled! And at 40 % off! Yay!

Having bought Brickbeard's Bounty last month, my fledgling ship collection has really kicked off now.

Edited by Hive

Just received 4184 The Black Pearl and 4195 Queen Anne's Revenge with the mail, so thrilled! And at 40 % off! Yay!

Having bought Brickbeard's Bounty last month, my fledgling ship collection has really kicked off now.

I am jealous! You have been smarter with your lego-money than me. I could only afford the Pearl, but hopefully Bilka have Queen Anne again next year on sale!

Hi Pirates! :pir-sweet:

I just got the Whitecap Bay 4194 and I have to say that I was very unsure if buying it or not! But anywway I needed it to complete my layout (pictures soon :pir_laugh2: )

And now I have to say that it is absolutely amazing! There are a lot of "useful" bricks if you want to build mocks, large bases and long dark grey bricks. The minifigs are great, especially the murmons which are exclusive and also the small boats are very very nice. Not to mention all the playability features! So if you have children, don't think too much and buy this set maybe together with the QAR :pir-devil:

I am jealous! You have been smarter with your lego-money than me. I could only afford the Pearl, but hopefully Bilka have Queen Anne again next year on sale!

I'm pretty sure that the POTC ships won't be along much longer, so unless you get it soon I'm afraid you'll probably miss it... though it wouldn't surprise me if they put it on 50 % off if they have any left after this week's sale. They tend to do that when they want to get rid of "old" LEGO to make space for new.

But yeah, I think I've made some good deals with my Pirate ships. :pir-sweet:

Another cracking deal - Whitecap Bay for £35 brand new. Out of box, but it's for building anyway. I also got 6 blue baseplates, and 6 Minotaurus (for green baseplates) for over 50% off from Argos. I can now start building my port!!! :pirate:

Edited by TyoSolo

I am chuffed to bits today! I managed to get me a 6274 Caribbean Clipper last night at a bargain price on Ebay. No box sadly but it's complete so I'm happy.

Ah the Carribean Clipper! Still manages to stay just out of my arm's reach. : ( Oh well, I need to be better at Ebaying...

I am chuffed to bits today! I managed to get me a 6274 Caribbean Clipper last night at a bargain price on Ebay. No box sadly but it's complete so I'm happy.

What does chuffed means?

What does chuffed means?

Chuffed to bits simply means i'm very happy. I guess it's an English saying then if you haven't heard it over your side of the pond.

Ah the Carribean Clipper! Still manages to stay just out of my arm's reach. : ( Oh well, I need to be better at Ebaying...

It took me a little while to get one for a good price, be patient! There are bargains out there to be had!

Edited by charlieboy

Found a complete 6268 Renegade Runner with original instructions (no box, though :pir-cry_sad: ) for $90 CAN. I've been after this set for a while, so I'm in a good mood today! :pir-classic:

I´ve just bought a lot witch included som loose 6 pirat- and 6 redcoats (the old ones) minifig´s. And the two sets 6266 and 6234. The pirateLEGO-sets is starting to pile up here!!! :shark:

Another cracking deal - Whitecap Bay for £35 brand new. Out of box, but it's for building anyway. I also got 6 blue baseplates, and 6 Minotaurus (for green baseplates) for over 50% off from Argos. I can now start building my port!!! :pirate:

Where did you get that whitecap bay?

Just picked up a large lot of bagged vintage City Sets. ANd included was a pristine Black Seas Barracuda. The single best build I've ever had. I sold the rest of the lot, and am keeping the BSB so a hefty sum of money and free BSB. I love flea markets.

Where did you get that whitecap bay?

Brickset forums. I had a choice - £40 boxed, or £35 without box. I don't care about the box.

Picked up the Carribian clipper, Renagade runner and original imperial flagship. Only four to go and the fleet is complete :pir-blush:

I'm very close now to having all the ships I want. Today I bagged myself a boxed 6285 Black Seas Barracuda for a little over £40! :jollyroger:

Recently bought a large amount of old Imperial soldiers, pirates, and cannnons for $50. Good Bargain. :pir-cry_happy:

Recently got the Queen Anne's Revenge as a gift. Pretty nifty ship, but I think my favourite part is the blood red sails :pirate_skel1:

Also, if I may ask, I notice many of you are getting some pretty good deals. Is there a magic website that I don't know about? Or are you guys just watching and snatching up all the good deals on ebay and BL?

Also, if I may ask, I notice many of you are getting some pretty good deals. Is there a magic website that I don't know about? Or are you guys just watching and snatching up all the good deals on ebay and BL?

For me its just spending lots of time on Ebay with my fingers crossed! There is craigslist in the U.S where some people seem to get some awesome bargains. In the U.K, Gumtree can sometimes have great deals from private sellers but you have to get in there quick! Keep an eye on your local free ads paper too.

I just picked up Whitecap Bay 4194 marked down to $40 and the Mill 4183 for $29 at Wal-Mart. And waiting for them to reduce the price on the two ships..... :)

I can't believe that Lego is dropping the POTC franchise, but I'm grateful for the bargains that are coming up

Went on eBay to look for classic lego pirate related things to add to my disorganized collection and stumbled upon a BuyItNow deal that was all of this for $25.

T2eC16NHJHgE9n0yEjFQBQQ9zqhBDQ60_3.jpg

Did I just score a good deal? I know they're not perfect but I wanted to load up on misc items and I wanted some outside opinions.

Thanks!