Sir Gareth

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

There's almost undoubtedly no chance of ever receiving Watchmen sets.

Edited by Sir Gareth

There's almost undoubtedly no chance of ever receiving Watchmen sets.

Almost being the keyword, haha. No, I know we probably won't get them, but I'm still holding hope, who knows?

Well, we still got Deadpool, even though it was before the movie was announced. I think it really depends on how they get portrayed in Rebirth, I doubt it'll be as dark as the original.

I'll give you that. I guess it will ultimately fall on how much demand they predict amongst kids for them, something I honestly have no clue about.

Deadpool and Ghost Rider have been lulled down for children's interest before, but I don't think Watchmen have. But still it's important to keep in mind these sets are for kids, and nobody's really heard of the Watchmen except for... us. It's mainly for their intent, with characters they've heard of.

Or in better words; no kids watch the Watchmen

Deadpool and Ghost Rider have been lulled down for children's interest before, but I don't think Watchmen have. But still it's important to keep in mind these sets are for kids, and nobody's really heard of the Watchmen except for... us. It's mainly for their intent, with characters they've heard of.

Or in better words; no kids watch the Watchmen

there was the cult classic Saturday morning Watchmen ;)

I would say there is, at this current juncture, a 99% chance that we'll never see a Watchmen character, let alone an entire set - however, seeing as how Dr. Manhattan played a key role in the Rebirth story, and seeing how we've yet to see how the story plays out, there's a chance that the Watchmen characters could be folded over into the DCU proper sometime in the future. In THAT case, it'd not only be a newsworthy event, but it'd also make the Watchmen characters "standard" DC characters - in that case, we'd maybe see them in future sets, but I'd say even then...it's a maybe.

If sets are expected, I'm holding out for Firestorm. Just so long as he don't look that cartoony

I admit, if they do make stylized characters like this, Plastic Man could still be passed off as himself amongst the regular figs. These seem rife for mighty micros-ing.

Awesome I love plastic man. I hope they give him "stretched" parts next time the make him.

They could even use Woody-length pieces. This would be a brilliant move, if they ever make him again.

I would love to see a comic accurate (and "stretched") Plastic Man, but I would love even more to a couple brick built Plastic Man cars and planes and stuff.

Edited by Shishalzafrazz

I would love even more to a couple brick built Plastic Man cars and planes and stuff.

Love this idea.

I'm trying to make a Plas Bumper Car to go with my Joker Bumper car and a couple others I just switched colors on to make for Batman, Robin, Catwoman and Two Face ones, but it is really hard to find some of those parts in flesh tone. Specifically the bumpers, which I feel like would be his legs. And the part that holds the antenna, which I know exists because the Indiana Jones moc tank has one right above the pick axe.

I wonder if they make a Firestorm will they make an entirely new head piece or reuse the Ghost Rider one? Cause Firestorms fire comes out of the top of his head, unlike GR, who's entire head is on fire.

I wonder if they make a Firestorm will they make an entirely new head piece or reuse the Ghost Rider one? Cause Firestorms fire comes out of the top of his head, unlike GR, who's entire head is on fire.

I guess it depends on what they're basing him off of. Live action Firestorm doesn't have the helmet thing, so just has Ghost-Rider-esque flames around his head. They might also just have his face printed on a red head to represent the helmet.

Now that Lego has came out with doomsday in a mighty micro figure I wonder if they would come out with him in a true version next year if their is a jl comic/show based wave

Well I think we might get a new bat-cave-99.99(based off of the Lego Batman Movie)

,also a small 30.00 set of him face Scarecrow and another bad guy-(based off of the Lego Batman Movie)

, and a 19.99 set of batman facing Cat women (also based off of the Lego Batman Movie)

I suspect, since we're getting Micro versions, Doomsday and Bizarro may get normal versions in the near future. Every other Micros figure has been represented normally as well, including the other new ones we've seen.

I suspect, since we're getting Micro versions, Doomsday and Bizarro may get normal versions in the near future. Every other Micros figure has been represented normally as well, including the other new ones we've seen.

If we were betting I would put money on Doomsday as a big-fig for sure, especially considering the characters popularity just boosted. Wouldn't bet on a standard Bizarro though. Catwoman and Bane both got Micros and they weren't brought back into the regular line. I mean they were a wide release while Bizarro wasn't, but they were also 4 years ago and discontinued.

I mean who knows though... stranger things have happened.

If we're getting sets next year based on Justice League Action, does that mean they'll have cartoony faces like the TTG Dimensions figs?! I hope not, but after seeing that JLA poster, not to mention the Mighty Micros...

If we're getting sets next year based on Justice League Action, does that mean they'll have cartoony faces like the TTG Dimensions figs?! I hope not, but after seeing that JLA poster, not to mention the Mighty Micros...

These are still so much less cartoon-ized than TTG, so we probably shouldn't worry just yet.