Sir Gareth

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

22 minutes ago, Borex said:

I'm not really into DC, so Cheetah is basically Tigra from the Marvel Universe (or the otherway around, don't know who came first), right? Do they always lookalike that much? Ow cheetah has dots, and tigra stripes of course....duh... never mind

Well i'm going to use her as Tigra anyway |:-)

Originally Cheetah looked like Catwoman but with a cheetah print, later incarnations of the characters have taken on more animalistic appearances 

@Numbuh1Nerd it'd be just my luck for them to release a Grundy fig- I've just finished painting one!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144751365@N08/34833383021

Still, I wouldn't be complaining if we got him or the rest of the guys in that picture. I use that exact image as the banner for my Flickr page

Edited by Duncan Young

Wait a second. Being that it was revealed today that there will be an Egghead Mech set in the 3rd wave of the Lego Batman Movie, is the Lex Luthor mech set still a thing, or are there now two 2018 DC sets with a bald guy operating a mech?

1 minute ago, JJS8_Mind said:

Wait a second. Being that it was revealed today that there will be an Egghead Mech set in the 3rd wave of the Lego Batman Movie, is the Lex Luthor mech set still a thing, or are there now two 2018 DC sets with a bald guy operating a mech?

Two sets. Maybe they both go to the same clubs?

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Two sets. Maybe they both go to the same clubs?

So, there is definitely a Batman Movie CMF Series 2, can you say any characters 

Just now, J3D1-T said:

So, there is definitely a Batman Movie CMF Series 2, can you say any characters 

There are only two characters that I can safely say are in it. Both of which I've already hinted at

Edit ninja'd!

Edited by Duncan Young

16 18 or 20 Minifigures in the 2nd wave of cms for the LBM? Also the LBM, you think with Delta confirming  2 sets today, that we should get say 5 sets in total? 

3 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

There are only two characters that I can safely say are in it. Both of which I've already hinted at

Edit ninja'd!

OH. I thought those were for sets. Another CMF wave is soooo much better!! I checked awhile back and you could easily fit all the new Justice League characters and all the unmade villains into a wave with room to spare, hopefully for a Batman Beyond figure! That's easily the biggest oversight from the first wave, and possibly the only excuse to make that suit that we'll ever get! I am SO hype for this!!

6 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

OH. I thought those were for sets. Another CMF wave is soooo much better!! I checked awhile back and you could easily fit all the new Justice League characters and all the unmade villains into a wave with room to spare, hopefully for a Batman Beyond figure! That's easily the biggest oversight from the first wave, and possibly the only excuse to make that suit that we'll ever get! I am SO hype for this!!

Yeah, I'm just happy about Hugo Strange, after watching Gotham, I've been really wanting him. I want quite a lot of villains, Soccer Mom Batgirl, more Batsuits and some other heroes

This set list sounds great!

Lobo set is a must buy, been waiting for Lobo minifigure for a long time.

And updated Lex Power Armor sounds really good! Hope both WW and Batman are new and updated. Don't really care about Cheetah and Firestorm.

Cyborg helicopter doesn't sound very interesting, but Reverse Flash might be the main selling point.

Overall sounds like good DC wave!

Edited by benderisgreat

Very nice collection of minifigures if you ask me, even tho I'm not a DC guy. I'm excited too see this stuff.

errrrrr! Still no news for marvel dayum.

The updated Lex mech should be a really good build! I'm hoping we get a new Wonder Woman figure and it's awesome to see new characters like Cheetah and Firestorm in that set! The Batman sounds cool and hopefully the new Lex is good. The Lobo set sounds cool as well, hopefully the Superman is a new variant. Cyborg's helicopter sounds very interesting! I wonder if he'll use the new JL arm mold? Flash better be updated with at least dual molded legs, and Reverse Flash should have them as well. It's absolutely amazing that we get Killer Frost! I love her character on the TV show and I'm so excited for the new figure! Do we have any idea of prices beyond the $20 for Lobo?

Re-re-reverse Flash!? :laugh: YES YES YES YES YES!!!! And Killer Frost and Firestorm! (Weird that they aren't in the same set)

#BestWaveYet #RealDCSuperHeroes #FinallyNotAboutBatman

Just now, Ashnflash said:

Re-re-reverse Flash!? :laugh: YES YES YES YES YES!!!! And Killer Frost and Firestorm! (Weird that they aren't in the same set)

Just you wait. You'll find out the Bat-Jetpack is twice the size of Luthor's Mech, bumping the price up

Just now, Ashnflash said:

That last hash tag tho. :grin: Hahahaha! DC FTW! Batman sucks?! jk.

Looks like another great range of figures, though I am wondering if either Mr. Freeze or Captain Cold may be in that last one driving the freeze car.  Not too many sets in this theme with just 4 figures in them and this one does sound like one of the larger ones given how it includes both a helicopter and a car.  

Having arch-enemies for Firestorm and Wonder Woman now is especially great.

Just now, Duncan Young said:

Just you wait. You'll find out the Bat-Jetpack is twice the size of Luthor's Mech, bumping the price up

The third set is called Batman's Helicopter; Chase for Batman's Freeze Car.

Just now, psqidexslizer248 said:

The third set is called Batman's Helicopter; Chase for Batman's Freeze Car.

SuperBatman- The Bat-Space Hog and Bat-Lobo attack

Wow this wave is literally a dream come true. A bunch of characters we've all been asking for Reverse Flash, Cheetah, Firestorm, Lobo, and even Killer Frost! So exited for January 2018!

I am the only that wants these character in their rebirth suits? I'm curious to see what WW will look like. If lego is lazy enough they'll just slap DCEU WW:laugh:. We'll just probably get a thawne in his normal suit. There's not that much variants anyway. I'd love to see Frost in her rebirth suit. I digged her in Justice League vs Suicide Squad. And I got excited when Batman gave her a shot at redemption joining the league. Not to excited about cheetah though. Same with Firestorm he's really boring. The last time i saw him was in Trinity War. 

56 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Sounds like a spectacular wave. I'm also hoping that we'll get a new variant of Batman, hopefully his Rebirth costume. 

Getting freakin Batman in his Rebirth suit is my fantasy. Seeing that dark purple cape with yellow outlines in his Bat symbol soo sick

IM PRAYING THAT THE FLASH IN THAT SET IS WALLY WEST. 

His suit looks cool asf. Those silvers and blue lightnings are amazing in his suit. He is an important character right now so I'm hoping they'll make him into a minifig