Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

16 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

What I don't get is that if it is their comic outfits why does he have the Awesome Mix? I have a feeling it won't be comic based.... 

He dresses like that in the comics and has a Walkman now.

20 minutes ago, Battlinpanther said:

He dresses like that in the comics and has a Walkman now.

And I think in addition to that, in early comics they didn't call their spaceship "Milano" it's just that Alyssa Milano is her crush. 

Yes so I'm wondering, hmmm probably a bit both? 

42 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yes so I'm wondering, hmmm probably a bit both? 

Yeah exactly. The Mighty Micros are little tiny 1v1 sets, with an approach more or less to children, they don't need to be comic based or movie based, and it's not impossible for them to be comic designed, but with accessories from the movies

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Yeah exactly. The Mighty Micros are little tiny 1v1 sets, with an approach more or less to children, they don't need to be comic based or movie based, and it's not impossible for them to be comic designed, but with accessories from the movies

As far as I can remember we didn't had any Movie inspired MM's before. 

This is the first time.

Maybe he'll use a molded hairpiece that has headphones if he has his walkman? 

Hmmm that is not his hairstyle in comis nor movies! Lol.

But if that's the case I'll still give it a chance, not having the gotg/gotg2 mold is a change.

1 hour ago, Ultron said:

I bit too much in the bangs department for star lord :laugh: The mighty micros aren't against making new molds, so maybe a new hairpiece? 

Have they ever actually done one? Ive never seen any

27 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Have they ever actually done one? Ive never seen any

Isn't Thanos' chest piece new?

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that piece was introduced in Ninjago theme.

Yeah, it was used on the Stone Warriors

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Yeah, it was used on the Stone Warriors

On a side note, do we have that in black? Great addition for Hela!

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

On a side note, do we have that in black? Great addition for Hela!

It comes with the most recent Ninjago Samurai X set

Nah, I was hoping for a cheap set. Thanks anyways!

Hopefully tmrw there wil be a news for marvel stuff!

So yea, thoughts? Does this mean they'll skip BP? Ugh and 4 sets for IW? Make sure this is quality over quantity. Oh man. I'm afraid of what's going to happen.

Delta isn't saying "This is every set in 2018". The very fact that there (may) be less Avengers sets than expected might mean we can expect a BP set (and Ant-Man 2 in summer, hopefully), with most of the Avengers and Guardians in the Infinity Wars sets, but BP (and maybe Ant-Man) NOT in IW sets but in their own sets. If it frees up minifig slots for as many new or improved IW characters as possible, I'm all for it.

And for all we know, there may well be a retailer exclusive, or (fingers crossed) a D2C. Infinity War is a big deal for Marvel. I'm sure they will want to cash in on all their popular characters.

Well so I was doing the math for how many known characters there might be

the avengers- probably 14

thanos and his men- 6

guardians of the galaxy- 8

so in total that's 28 possible characters and if they go with only 4 sets then that 7 characters per set which would result in some very expensive sets 

37 minutes ago, Felkin said:

Delta isn't saying "This is every set in 2018". The very fact that there (may) be less Avengers sets than expected might mean we can expect a BP set (and Ant-Man 2 in summer, hopefully), with most of the Avengers and Guardians in the Infinity Wars sets, but BP (and maybe Ant-Man) NOT in IW sets but in their own sets. If it frees up minifig slots for as many new or improved IW characters as possible, I'm all for it.

And for all we know, there may well be a retailer exclusive, or (fingers crossed) a D2C. Infinity War is a big deal for Marvel. I'm sure they will want to cash in on all their popular characters.

Hope you're right. We are still missing 2 MM's so there's still a possibility of January 2018 comic sets/ or BP! :wink:

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

thanos and his men- 6

so in total that's 28 possible characters and if they go with only 4 sets then that 7 characters per set which would result in some very expensive sets 

I don't think we're going to get all those characters, I'm happy if we will just get less characters but all updated! 

51 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

thanos and his men- 6

While it would be awesome to get everyone, we most likely won't.  It all depends on who is involved with what major scene LEGO wants to depict.  Seeing as how we just had Guardians this year, I can't see TLG featuring all of them in Infinity War.

Spoiler

I personally would be alright with only getting a new large-scale Groot, as he is rumored to fight Hulk in the film.

We are most likely going to see the core group of the Avengers, Thanos, perhaps 2-3 of his goons, and maybe a handful of additional characters.

One question that comes to mind is will we see new Chitauri figures.  They seem to be the bulk of Thanos's forces, so it'd be cool if they got updated printing from the 2012 sets.  It would hurt my WIP Infinity War display, though :tongue:

Edited by Dr Axels

31 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

Reveal hidden contents

I personally would be alright with only getting a new large-scale Groot, as he is rumored to fight Hulk in the film.

One question that comes to mind is will we see new Chitauri figures.  They seem to be the bulk of Thanos's forces, so it'd be cool if they got updated printing from the 2012 sets.  It would hurt my WIP Infinity War display, though :tongue:

Wer did you get that info? A new mold would be nice or probably similar to the version of him in the new game trailer.

There's a possibility of that because remember in AoU we get 3 versions of Ultron and there's a smaller set for army building. But the thing here is AoU had 6 sets. 

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

But the thing here is AoU had 6 sets. 

Remember, "at least four". Thats not saying there is only four. We could get to six, maybe even seven incl a possible retail exclusive

24 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Remember, "at least four". Thats not saying there is only four. We could get to six, maybe even seven incl a possible retail exclusive

I'm not saying that we are only getting four but judging the numbers were given by Delta.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Wer did you get that info? A new mold would be nice or probably similar to the version of him in the new game trailer.

There's a possibility of that because remember in AoU we get 3 versions of Ultron and there's a smaller set for army building. But the thing here is AoU had 6 sets. 

It was in an article I read months back about Infinity War.  I'm honestly not sure where exactly.  Whether we will see that in set form, however, is still unknown to me.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Captain Marvel also suppose to debut in the film too?  I am just trying to calculate the odds of seeing her in a set.