Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

MOC: Cowboy

16255378858_08cefaa5ac.jpg

Howdy partner

I heard you wanted more Bionicle western MOCs

Let me help you with that

The hat is a BEN 10 Humungousaur shoulder piece flipped inside.

The dark tan CCBS shells are from a Chima Figure.

The cartoony proportions make the character adorable. :wub: This is brilliant, Sparky.

But how are the 1*2 dark tan plates (on the legs) attached ? Are they even attached, or are they just sitting here ?

Love this guy! Love how you nailed the theme and made it very evocative of what it is trying to represent, while remaining within the restraints of the parts. It also quite simply looks amazing.

It's great to see it finished! I love all the character details that you've put in. The baggy pants and shape coming from the shells is really ace.

I don't know if there's space, but it would have been great if you could fit some extra pieces to give more expression to the eyes. If halfpins fit in backwards, you could rotate them to give him angry eyes. At any rate, he's still adorable with his hollow eyed charm. : D

The cartoony proportions make the character adorable. :wub: This is brilliant, Sparky.

But how are the 1*2 dark tan plates (on the legs) attached ? Are they even attached, or are they just sitting here ?

The two square recessions on old socket joints can fit studs - it's usually not too useful except for awesome cases like this.

The two square recessions on old socket joints can fit studs - it's usually not too useful except for awesome cases like this.

Really ? O.o I never knew that, I'll definitely have to try this technique ! Thanks, Brickthing !