I love the Disc Launcher blue knight's face you drew Sci.

:tongue:

Is the stud-shooting crossbow anywhere to be seen?

One of the new Elves sets will have it in a cheap set. :sweet:

I'm off to bed, thanks everyone!

Edited by CM4Sci

Thanks for the info so far, guys. Great drawing you got there, CM4Sci.

So it's definitely a He-Man-like theme, I guess. I wonder if the next one will be Silverhawks :laugh:

Ok man those pictures are GEORGOUS. I want some stuff pianted in that style, but that will go on PM.

Many thanks for these pictures. It's a great way to share preliminaries not showing preliminaries! You are clever guy!

I'm really pumped up. The designs are zany but filled with character!

So far, this theme looks interesting but maybe too wacky for my taste. Time will tell

My biggest disappointment so far is the Jestro set. It's not what I had in mind.

And a jester wearing a red outfit... again. I think the S12 Jester is the only jester without that color in his outfit

I was hoping for a new color scheme, like black/white

I'm off to bed, thanks everyone!

Thanks for the info and effort! :classic:

Edited by Robert8

Yep.

Again, if you want something drawn, I can try my best to draw it.

I'm not sure this practice is much different than posting the prelim pics. It's very close to skirting our official policy...

Thanks for every pic you've drawn Sci, you draw very well i didn't know that!

As far as i can see, i'd like to buy a knight and a rock monster. Nothing really more than that... the podracer looks cool. And i was hoping for new swords and helmets wich we got (Except for the last drawing? that helmet is very overused) so i'll patiently wait and see

Looks like one of those themes i'd hate and then suddenly love :grin:

Thanks for the info you gave Sci!

This theme definitely sounds like He-Man, which is good, but are the Ultimate sets definitely game packs, Mixel-jointed or small CCBS sets like HF.

Really curious what the Ultimate sets sounds like.

Edited by Chimaninja454

Thanks a lot for the infos/wonderful drawings. Definitely looks interesting. Sure I would have loved a Fantesy Era line, but this could work for me too. Can't wait to see official pics!

Hello people,

I have to clarify one thing. I do own confidential pictures and yes, it's not the most beautiful thing but I have shared with only two guys here.

I owed them one, they always are kind to me. I decided to share just with them because if I shared with anyone asking, I would have been sending pictures all my day.

I really hope you understand my point.

So Just2good and CM4Sci have my pictures and they confindential and preliminar, Remember that some of the stuff changes a bit from preliminar to final.

So take these with a small grain of salt.

I had to state this because I saw people doubting about CM4Sci, indeed his drawings were greatly and they represent really close the pictures I have.

I promise I'll be the first to share LEGIT pictures when I have it.

Sorry guys, I really wish I could make anyone see what I have, but simply can't.

On the other hand, but these are only my 2p, this theme is rubbish, maybe it will be good for some parts, but really... meh...

Robert8, colors of Jestro may vary on the final version.

He has dark purple arms, but black/red hat.

That doesn't match too much IMHO.

I'm not the slightest bit interested in these sets, and strangely I don't even feel bad about it.

Not having to spend money on Castle these next years means my wallet will be able to afford some of those older sets I've been wanting for a while.

This is the perfect time to complete my classic castle and classic pirates collection :grin:

*Prefacing this by saying that I don't believe anything until there is an official source, I mean that as no disrespect to those posting stuff about prelims, but I remember last years prelim leak with the Superheroes sets that had a lot of stand in figures, including Marvel characters in DC sets etc*

It seemed fairly clear to me from the first mentions of Nexo Knights that this is going to be another Ninjago - I think that's a better comparison than Chima.

The sketches do look believable to what we might expect from LEGO on a Big Bang theme. Ultimately there's a lot of potentially useful stuff there and potentially some parts that could be reclaimed for Castle type building, but ultimately this is looking to be far more Sci-Fi than castle - in fact I'd go as far as saying it's Sci-fi dressed with a castle influence more than anything else.

I'm not a massive fan of the Big Bang themes, but I do like a few Chima sets and have bought a few Ninjago sets for parts/figures in the past, so ultimately when these sets come out it'll be a case of figuring out how much each one might be worth to me and waiting to see if they are ever available at that price.

One thing that will really be a waste with this theme is if they include any sort of laser swords - we have Star Wars LEGO for light sabres, no need to add them to any other theme!

Jestro is purple and red according to the art on the boxes, and I'm not allowed to draw anything anymore. I'm not sure they'll let me send drawings in PMs either. If you still don't believe me, all I can say is that I'm telling the truth. I've got the images on my computer. Can't share em though! Sorry guys.

Edited by CM4Sci

Fwiw, you lego drawing style is cool. I can recognize - the shape/outline, colors and choice of each element, plus your lines are interestingly weighted and the overall appearance is hip. They're a good promotional material in my opinion.

I'm not the slightest bit interested in these sets, and strangely I don't even feel bad about it.

Not having to spend money on Castle these next years means my wallet will be able to afford some of those older sets I've been wanting for a while.

Exeactly what I feel like! Just bought myself the dwarven mine ...

It's a real pity we got two batches of ham fisted series, Castle 2013 and Pirates 2015, just so that they could release a new series that looks and sounds like utter crap.

So, just a question, if we do get (public) prelim leaks for this theme very very soon, are we allowed to link them or not?

So, just a question, if we do get (public) prelim leaks for this theme very very soon, are we allowed to link them or not?

Policy is the same as always on that. However since you are claiming to be in possession of those, there will be a lot of suspicion around that.

I have temporarily removed the picture posts pending MOD decision on their appropriateness.

I think you can post them on other boards like TTV Message Boards.

I think you can post them on other boards like TTV Message Boards.

Not posting them. I'll only send them to a mod if they need proof or somethin.

Do you have more than Nexo than just Nexo Knights? When you are allowed to post them publicly?

I think the problem is that the drawings were too specific, and close enough to leaking the actual pictures. If they were vague outlines, they might have been able to stay, but the detail was pushing it.