Sign in to follow this  
Dreamweb

The Gravedigger

thindexedgif.gif 34a

00.jpg

This is how an old sailor once warned another sailors about this vessel:

"If you head south, you might encounter the Gravedigger. She's the most peculiar and the scariest vessel that I've ever seen. It's decorated with corpses - both human and animal. The crew of this ship is also the most sinister crew I've ever seen. No one knows the real name of their captain, although those who have seen him call him The Black Bull. No one knows their origin or nationality. You might be wondering if they are pirates? Well, I guess that's as good a name as any. But they must be the strangest pirates anyone has ever heard of. When they see other ship, they attack her, they kill whoever they can, and then they leave. They have no interest in booty. They seem to be getting some kind of perverse pleasure from killing. Oh, they do take prisoners sometimes, but the rumour is that they keep them in their brig only to practice different ways of torturing and killing. That's probably why the ship is equipped with all sorts of m�l�e weapons, which can be seen almost everywhere on board. Believe me, you wouldn't want to cross paths with them... There are very few people who actually saw the Gravedigger and lived to tell about it...

All pictures.

Edited by SlyOwl

This ship is lots of fun!

Good job old Chap... I would like to add, I would be aware of maj.com ;-) who knows how long it will be around...

Anyhow, I like it! *y* *y* *y*

I would like to add, I would be aware of maj.com ;-) who knows how long it will be around...

Don't worry, I'm ready to upload the pictures somewhere else if necessary :)

This ship looks really cool. Especially the skellie horse at the front! Really really cool! I love it *wub*

-Aredhel

A very nice ship with an interesting color scheme and a very scaring and cool story. *y*

Very good skellies decoration, funny and tremendous! :-D

"Shiver mah timbers shiver mah soul, yo ho he ho..."

I really like this to be honest, because its creepy. Seriously, somebody get a broadside or 5 into that thing.

(And hooray for captured French sailors :-P )

Well I'll be the first one to point out that sail at the front doesn't match the others X-D

Phes, minus 400 points for attempting to interfere with the creative process! Heh- that was the first time I give anyone a point deduction in the point race for coolness. You now only have 2,987,955.2 points left. To put that perspective, it is only 3 more points than Billy, my dead hamster, but still enough to keep you entrench in a 4 way tie for 3rd place, right behind my mom and Ghandi, tied with LaDainian Tomlinson, Shrek and a storm trooper.

Yeah, Lego stopped putting jibs on when they decided people where too stupid to tie a piece of string for themselves. It was a shame the RBR never got a jib sail!

Yeah, Lego stopped putting jibs on when they decided people where too stupid to tie a piece of string for themselves. It was a shame the RBR never got a jib sail!

:-|

Ye speak of heresy and witchcraft with thos strange words...

Seriously, I thought it was the cannon holes that he meant myself :-P

"Shiver mah timbers shiver mah soul, yo ho he ho..."
You've been watching Muppet Treasure Island, haven't you? Isn't that the opening song/scene? LOL.

Great ship Dreamweb! The thing is, it looks kinda'... ya' know... gaudy with the lime green and the stern castle looks a little thrown together.

Norrington, yes, its true, I did watch that. Many many years ago! I have been watching Phantom 2040 and ActionForce/GI JOE cartoons of the 80's-90's

This ship certainly has personality! Great use of the horse skeleton as a figure head, too! :-$

This ship makes me want to start my own pirate collection :'-)

Sir nadroj "he's not an admiral he's a sadmiral" LOL :-D

Norrington, yes, its true, I did watch that. Many many years ago! I have been watching Phantom 2040 and ActionForce/GI JOE cartoons of the 80's-90's
AHA! I love Muppet Treasure and I used to watch G.I. Joe cartoons and old cartoon channels! HA!

"Because when your a proffesional Pirate, your allways in the best of company!"

I watched the muppet treasure Island alot when I was little...

"Dead Tom's dead! Long John shot him!"

"But dead Tom has always been dead! That's why he's called dead Tom!"

"Prepare to die sailor dogs....oh, we see you have boom boom sticks, we go 'bye bye!'"

On-topic: Creepy. The railings made out of arms are an interesting touch. I like how original this is, sort of "Pirates of the Caribbean" meets 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre."

the stern castle looks a little thrown together.

That's pretty interesting, as the sterncastle is my favourite part of the ship! *sweet* I wanted it to look sinister and a bit like an actual castle tower or something like that.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I guess I'll be moving the gallery to Brickshelf soon, where the rest of my creations still is, all things considered :)

This ship makes me want to start my own pirate collection :'-)

I'd be very happy if I actually inspired you to do that :)

MOCs with a backstory are always the best! Very good job Mr Dreamweb, you always surprise me with your next ship. The story is very well and creepy. It really fits with the ship. And like always, the details on your ship are amazing.

Bravo, Mr Dreamweb!

Mr Tiber

Great ship! I find everything Lego looks better evil.

Im not much of a fan of the green though, maybe it should be...... Black. :skel1:

You've been watching Muppet Treasure Island, haven't you? Isn't that the opening song/scene? LOL.

Ah yes, I haven't seen the Muppets in such a long time...... Good memories.

Excellent! 5/5 for that one!

I love the pirate theme. One of my favorites, infact. Great ship... The Gravedigger, eh? Funny, that's the name of my signiture figure in wild west...

Good ship.

The gallery has moved to Brickshelf. I've edited the first post as well. Thanks for the feedback everyone.