TheLazyChicken

Scooby-Doo 2015 Rumours & Discussion

I am still awaiting a scrappy doo minifigure love him or hate him he was part of the gang for quite a while

I don't think we will be getting more sets in the future though

I am still awaiting a scrappy doo minifigure love him or hate him he was part of the gang for quite a while

I don't think we will be getting more sets in the future though

Yeah I would imagine that this line was a one wave and done kind of thing. Which is unfortunate but I am just glad that we got it. I just ordered the Haunted Mansion set (had to get the Mr. Freeze figure at the same time :classic: ) so I am pretty excited to complete my Mystery Gang.

Slightly off-topic maybe, but worth sharing if only because the people behind it (WAG) are the same folks behind The Lego Movie and The Lego Batman Movie:

http://www.avclub.com/article/warner-bros-launch-hanna-barbera-cinematic-univers-235224

Maybe the dream of more SD sets, as well as Lego Jetsons, Flintstones, etc., isn't dead after all?

I say it's more than likely we'll get sets from these films and Littlefoot too. As long as a WAG movie is kid friendly, I can say the LEGO group is probably allready considering making sets of it.

Just got the movie. The new variant has printing on both sides of the head. One side has his tongue hanging out and the other just shows his teeth like he's talking. Quite a useful variant really.

The movie is pretty good too, a lot of fun Hollywood references. They even had Cassandra Peterson playing a parody of her Elvira character. I do hope that even if they don't continue making sets that they'll continue making these movies. Still I'd like more sets, I liked some of the minifigures in this movie, the gang's movie premiere costumes would be neat to have.

Edited by strangely

The movie is pretty good too, a lot of fun Hollywood references. They even had Cassandra Peterson playing a parody of her Elvira character. I do hope that even if they don't continue making sets that they'll continue making these movies. Still I'd like more sets, I liked some of the minifigures in this movie, the gang's movie premiere costumes would be neat to have.

I kind of thought the movie was a bit of a drag, unfortunately - I think the "old Hollywood" references were a little over most kids' heads, and the pacing was off. My kids were pretty bored by it. The handful of action sequences were a lot of fun, but everything inbetween sure seemed slow.

Scooby Doo Knight Time Terror on Bluray... & DVD in the USA (as a special feature on the new Haunted Hollywood movie)

I don't know if everyone knows this or not... it doesn't seem to be on the box... but "Knight Time Terror" is also on the Bluray and DVD of the new "Haunted Hollywood" movie. So that's an official release for that Halloween special that didn't even come on during Halloween here in the U.S. There are only two vintage cartoons, pretty much cartoons we already knew some of the LEGO line came from: Scooby Doo! The Headless Horseman of Halloween! and What's New Scooby Doo? Fright House of a Light House

Mystery Machine Mod in Process... Much Logical

I'm still working on an alt mod of the Mystery Machine. I managed to mod it to where (I think) all 4 gang members can sit in with Scooby and it doesn't alter the exterior of the set at all, like my older mod heavily did, so the back opens as it should and the kitchen even fits if you want it to.

That polybag has only 2 pieces? o.O

That has to be a record, right?

Where can I get this dvd with the polybag in the UK

Next year? Probably not.

It was supposed to be a multi wave kinda thing so we will just have to hope for next year. It managed to make a team pack in dimensions and got a movie so lego SD most of been doing good, right?

Honestly, I think we'll see new sets when the new animated film comes out in 2018.

Honestly, I think we'll see new sets when the new animated film comes out in 2018.

There's an animated film about Scooby doo coming out? More than likely to get sets based around it to be honest.

Edited by J4ck

That would be cool, the scooby doo line is so cool it would be crazy if LEGO didnt make more sets.

Definitely, I agree

As of now SCOOBY DOO is all retired but the Mummy set. As mentioned above, hopefully we see it back next year when another animated film is expected to be released.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 4:44 AM, just2good said:

Sadly, we'll have to wait an extra two years because the new animated Scooby-Doo movie has been delayed until 2020.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/scooby-doo/236533/new-scooby-doo-movie-release-date-pushed-back