They're are selling it for £112.

I got 2 sets for 105£ each......Tesco is definitely not the best deal at all :laugh: :laugh:

Why don't us American get these deals :laugh:

LOL you funny! :tongue:

I got 2 sets for 105£ each......Tesco is definitely not the best deal at all :laugh: :laugh:

And I thought Tescos had it at a good price! Where'd you find it at €105?

I've just bought one, my 3rd, used for £70.

Edited by grum64

Making a comment like this is only useful if you tell other people where to get them for 105£ and if this offer is still available.

£112 is really a great price, I would buy them at that price if I hadn't gotten them for 102€ last december.

And I thought Tescos had it at a good price! Where'd you find it at €105?

I've just bought one, my 3rd, used for £70.

Just out of curiosity: Are you building a collection of various 42009 models?

Just out of curiosity: Are you building a collection of various 42009 models?

I'm hoping to one day have a go at building either Jurgens Ultimate 42009 or the Grove GMK6400.

They both need loads of yellow parts which I don't have many of. I have plenty of sets with yellow parts but I like to keep my sets intact and get any parts I need from bargain buys or Bricklink.

My problem is time. I don't get as much time to build as I'd like as the Cobra's proving to be time consuming and very, very frustrating (LDD makes SNOT building very difficult!).

I've taken a break from it for a while though. Besides building an LDD Winter Lodge (I don't really understand why!) and an LDD Snowman I entered in the recent Christmas Wish raffle I'm building the 42022 Jake & George bought me for Christmas.

Until I get this & the Cobra done I'll just keep accumulating parts for all the projects I'll one day get time to do.

Making a comment like this is only useful if you tell other people where to get them for 105£ and if this offer is still available.

SOrry Jim but I'm always afraid on advertising stores/shops as I heard it's not legal :look::cry_happy: .....I'm up for private messages if anyone is interested.

Anyway At Smythtoys was 112£ and on top of it I had 12£ Voucher off....things like that! For us living in UK I would say that Smithtoys it's def the best when it comes to deals/sales!

Thanks very much grum!! I've been looking for this at a more reasonable price.

I used voucher code TDX-YGPK to get an extra tenner off so got it for £102. Can't wait to get it on Saturday!! xD

Thanks very much grum!! I've been looking for this at a more reasonable price.

I used voucher code TDX-YGPK to get an extra tenner off so got it for £102. Can't wait to get it on Saturday!! xD

Happy to help. Enjoy the build.