Sign in to follow this  
jifel

what old sets do you want remade

It's right that this new Millenium Falcon should be a composition of the 7190 set (the smuggling compartments in this set are very nice) and the 4504 set (which is more detailed and veridical).

It should come with a Princess Leia in white suit, a Han Solo in "normal outfit" (not Hoth outfit), a Chewbacca, a C-3PO, a Luke and two Imperial Workers with a tracking system in a box.

Yup... that's what I was I was getting at, just better explained!

It'd also be nice if they did the set and included in a "playset" kind of way - Nein-Numb and Lando, so you can do the ROTJ bit, just take off the radar dish - add those guys in the cockpit...

"Wahooo!"

I'd like them to include a nice black base plate like the old space landing plates but decotated with white stripes (deathstar styled).

I'd be willing to pay quite a bit for that sort of playability in a larger set!

What I would like remade are:

Jango Fett's Slave 1 - With flesh coloured Jango/Young Bobba Fett and re-vamped to be like the 2006 BF Slave 1.

Darth Vader Transformation - Make it bigger, like a playset/scene and include Emperor Palpatine. More/revised medical droids too.

Republic Gunship - Episode 2 Clones/Clone Pilots, that random jedi guy in fleshtone, blue Super BDs and the new destroyer droid.

AT-TE (I think) - Episode 2 Clones/Clone Pilots and make it more screen accurate. Bigger and cannon on the centre-top not the cockpit.

Edited by Bionic-Sun

Two words: UCS RGS. :-P minifig scale!

two more words: UCS AT-AT minifig scale!

(I know there are more than 2 "words"

Jabba's palace, Jango Fett's slave one, Republic Gunship, AT-TE, AAT.

I would also like to see a RBR in mini-fig scale, as well as an Endor Bunker and some more BP.

:-D I thought you would like that one!

X-D

:-D Well of course! Truth be known, i would not mind a new tie bomber. But we did get the crapy Tie Crawler this year, so you might have to wait another year for your bomber :-P .

Another year... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well we know so far "regular" january '08 listing but there will be exclusives we don't know yet + all the big second wave that will be like 6 more sets so who knows !!

The Bomber is definitly a set that will be redesigned !! I need a few to bomb those rebels >:-)

Bomb ON !!

*yoda*