Kumpelkante

CCCXII Large Misc.: Dwynnburg Castle

Hey Guys,

what is a castle contest without a castle? Don't say a thing. Here is a colossal castle for a colossal contest.

15935504170_5af3626d12_n.jpgDwynnburg Keep II by tobiasgeserick, on Flickr

15937056057_75458021dd_n.jpgDwynnburg Keep IV by tobiasgeserick, on Flickr

16122802565_a009a660a7_n.jpgDwynnburg Keep VII by tobiasgeserick, on Flickr

16122054712_cd34f4e631_n.jpgThe Room by tobiasgeserick, on Flickr

the full album on flickr.com

https://www.flickr.c...57649557863758/

Wow that is beautiful. I do have a big issue with it and that's that there are nowhere near enough pictures!! :grin::wink:

It's such a big MOC and there is so much going on I hope you have a chance to post more pics so we can savor the details.

Great build! Although the white building is built very nicely on its own, I don't really like its inclusion in the overall build. I thinks its the blue roof that contrasts too much with all the red roofs. But that's nitpicking, this is an awesome castle packed with detail and action. My favorite part is the scene with the kids playing with those wheels. Love the sad look on the one kid's face, because his wheel got in the river :grin: . Nice job! :thumbup:

Beautiful and Large diorama man... The white building with the blue roof is awesome!

Wahooo -when can I move in? What a great Castle!! And I haven't even seen the whole gallery...

Fantastic Job (again) Kumpelkante, I wish you good luck for the Contest!

Fantastic castle, and impressive dimensions.

Absolut crazy :wacko: .

So an big MOC for the CCC - well done!

Looks fantastic in all details.

good luck for the contest!

markus

Huge with a lot of nice details. I see the point that the white building stands out, but I think that is a good thing. It really contrasts with the rest of the build and I'm guessing it is something special like a chapel maybe? A grand scaled castle and powerful MOC.

Huge with a lot of nice details. I see the point that the white building stands out, but I think that is a good thing. It really contrasts with the rest of the build and I'm guessing it is something special like a chapel maybe? A grand scaled castle and powerful MOC.

You are right. The white building is intended to be the palas and thus a central part of the castle. Of course a palas should stand out, shouldn't it?

Anyway thanks for the compliments everybody.