Mister Phes

Pirates of the Caribbean vs Vikings

Which is better? Pirates of the Caribbean or Vikings?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better? Pirates of the Caribbean or Vikings ?

• Vikings
    • Pirates of the Caribbean
    • I like them both equally
    • Neither appeal to me/I don't care

A Lego theme about horny vikings!? :pir-oh: Think of the parental lawsuits! :pir-laugh:

haha :pir-tongue:

well a viking ship doesnt have cannons so as long as the pirate ship keeps some distance he will win but if the vikings are able to board the pirate ship they will because they are much braver, the dont know any fearXD

3: Vikings are made of epic and badass. Pirates are cool, but come on. Vikings have HORNED HELMENTS and their own genre of metal music.

They also didn't have access to history books, and it seems that you don't either - Vikings never had horns in their helmets (well, maybe a couple did, but not the majority) - that's just a myth, well, maybe not a myth, but a misrepresentation of historical references to Vikings.

A Lego theme about horny vikings!? :pir-oh: Think of the parental lawsuits! :pir-laugh:

I don't see a parental lawsuit against Charles Dickens...

"... Joining their horny hands over the rough table at which they sat..."

:pir-wink:

Pirates of the Caribbean are the best movies ever!

Except that the second and third were completely unrealistic (even more so than the first) and sucked, frankly. :pir-sad2:

I'm not too sure, but i think it was rare for viking helmets to have horns.

u r correct

well a viking ship doesnt have cannons so as long as the pirate ship keeps some distance he will win but if the vikings are able to board the pirate ship they will because they are much braver, the dont know any fearXD

Actually, they do - the fact that they don't know any fear is not a fact at all, it was determined in a 1938 conference that under the event of a...

Sorry, am I being snobbish?

And I'm sure it was all too common for there to be Krakens and undead demon quid pirate captains? :pir-tongue:

And I'm sure it was all too common for there to be giant sea monsters and all the like? :pir-tongue: