Nooo. They fixed everything, Kopaka is no more melted down and the villages of fir tribe have received an f.

It begins...

Going to TRU tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Omg let them be in on the shelves this weekend...*crosses fingers*

well thanks for letting me know! It says sold in our stores, so I'm gonna have to check mine very soon.

You can speak with a live representative on the TRU website and link them to the sets and give them your zip code to check availability in your store. No luck in Seattle.

Edited by ButtScientist

You can speak with a live representative on the TRU website and link them to the sets and give them your zip code to check availability in your store. No luck in Seattle.

Need to go shopping anyway, so it's not like it's my only stop.

I don't really expect to find anything, but it'd be great if I did.

Need to go shopping anyway, so it's not like it's my only stop.

I don't really expect to find anything, but it'd be great if I did.

With the way Lego is sporadically updating the shop and the Bionicle page, and Toys R Us putting up Gali/Pohatu out of the blue I bet these guys will be available to order within a week.

Also, just texted one of my buddies who works in the backroom of TRU to see if he knows when stores are supposed to have them in.

With the way Lego is sporadically updating the shop and the Bionicle page, and Toys R Us putting up Gali/Pohatu out of the blue I bet these guys will be available to order within a week.

Also, just texted one of my buddies who works in the backroom of TRU to see if he knows when stores are supposed to have them in.

You are now the new Bionicle prophet lol

But strange enough, I just seen a TRU ad on BZP showing HF and Bio2015 sets, saying "Shop Now!"

Hope so. *crosses fingers*

Can't wait to hear what your friend says. Hopefully they'll be available to buy once they get them in and we won't have to wait until the actual street date.

One more thing: The TRU near me gets its new shipments in on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's Thursday, so maybe I'll have some luck and find something tomorrow.

One more thing: The TRU near me gets its new shipments in on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's Thursday, so maybe I'll have some luck and find something tomorrow.

Same.

I'm possibly going to check tomorrow.

ToyWiz (everyone's favorite toy store right?) Just put them up recently (Not for order) as well.

Any day now you guys.

Edited by ButtScientist

Oh, looks like they changed the "father to son" bit to read "through the generations". Good going, LEGO.

Oh, looks like they changed the "father to son" bit to read "through the generations". Good going, LEGO.

Perhaps that was the intention, but the bios read:

The Protectors wear sacred Elemental Masks that have been passed down through the generations from father to son

Not sure if they did that out of possible backlash (patriarchy.jpg) or for another reason. This way, it's less clear if they can truly reproduce or not. Though it did seem that PoF had a kid.

Though it did seem that PoF had a kid.

Really ? What makes you say that ?

I thought those were two Protectors of Stone, judging by their armor color, but it could've just been the light.

I thought those were two Protectors of Stone, judging by their armor color, but it could've just been the light.

Note the blue eye/brain piece common only with fire and ice.

Chro has a point actually, Stone villagers have blue eyes unlike Pohatu (who does have them but only in the cartoon).

http://cache.lego.co....r2=-1964265956

Well the on the right looks clearly smaller compared to the one on left, was it a matter of perspective or not.

Oh... well, I thought it was only because of perspective, but yeah, he could be a "protector child".

(patriarchy.jpg)

tumblr_mzk2rrNT5g1sek2a3o1_500.gif

Why not patriarchy.gif? :y

But yeah, the whole "Protectors can make babies!" thing might come off as a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle too adult for a kid's toy.

Oh... well, I thought it was only because of perspective, but yeah, he could be a "protector child".

I think it's perspective.

Edited by LewiMOC

But yeah, the whole "Protectors can make babies!" thing might come off as a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle too adult for a kid's toy.

Thanks for that mental image, I can see the "artists" drawing stuff like that already. :sick:

tumblr_mzk2rrNT5g1sek2a3o1_500.gif

Why not patriarchy.gif? :y

I think it's perspective.

What about those programs wih humans in them? Or ponies? I guess it's common even somehow with transformers if I remember right.

It was rather confusing to explain to my parents when I was seven year old when they asked if they are their children or if there are momma bonkles. It was pretty hard to explain that no they are built somwhere... heck I didn't even know because it was not revealed how matorans and toas are made by some god-like creatures who created demigod-like creature who can create matorans.

How many other series for kids acknowledge that their characters reproduce? Lots. And plenty of them have regular characters with children

Thanks for that mental image, I can see the "artists" drawing stuff like that already. :sick:

THey draw it for G1 too. There are whole galleries of Bionicle girls with... parts... on DA.

Edited by Lord-Vorahk

How many other series for kids acknowledge that their characters reproduce? Lots. And plenty of them have regular characters with children

But not biomechanical children. They're BIONICLE, they're not 100% organic (unless we learn leater that the villagers and the Toa are 100% organic characters who wear armors), so the reproducing part is a bit weird.