Sign in to follow this  
captaintau

Ultimate Star Wars Minifig Challenge

grounded in reality

Well, that's a relative term if I've ever heard one... :-P

Yep four votes apiece. Since their arn't all that many folks that post on here, I'm not going to wait for a casting vote. Instead I'll make a decision based on the replies.

Despite my own oppinion, I rule in favour of a LEIA victory on the basis on more imaginative, fun and thought-out replies. Leia progresses to the next round.

That was the closest and most entertaining match yet. All credit to the runner-up (by which I do mean "deceased") Geonosian Soldier

Your next match comes from the streets of Coruscant. Featuring first our only Clawdite Changeling entrant, famed bounty hunter, ZAM WESSELL. And her opponent, from the Jedi Defence I set, a DROIDEKA.

Round 1, match 11. Zam Wessell vs. a Droideka (from Jedi Defence)

Zam hides behind a door to a bar as the Droideka rolls nearer. She coughs and the Droideka stops, unfolding. Zam then turns her head 180 degrees to her "scary" face and jumps out, screaming "ooglie-booglie-BOO!" causing the Droideka to have a fatal... [electronic] chip attack.

TK

Kid, I'm not entirely convinced of your sanity.

I would love to believe that most successful bounty hunters could outwit a Droideka, particularly with the sort of gadgets they carry. However, the Droideka virtually bested Qui-Gonn and Obi-Wan for Yoda's sake. The same Obi-Wan that defeated Zam (albeit a few years later).

I just think Zam could overcome the firepower and shields. Shame as she'd be an interesting match against some of the other competitors.

Zam Wessel is useless. Worst Star Wars character ever. Well, not worse than Jar Jar, but still pretty horrible.

Droideka kills her without even unfolding. Rolls her megablocks right down. Dead. My vote: Droideka

back to Zam for a second. What's the point of being a changeling? She didn't change in order to hide from the Jedi. *wacko* Why'd they cast such a horrible actress? There was nothing stealthy about that woman. She clodded around like a bantha. George Lucas really halfassed that one.

Of course, that's only my opinion. :-P

Zam would pull out here blaster rifle and get a snipers point

The droideka being a machine is dumbfounded

However its shields protect it from all incoming bolts

Finally Zam gets a little braver and attempts to charge it

The droideka notices her and rolls around to blast her

Zam realizes her mistake but she is too late

2 blaster bolts rip threw her like a hot knife and butter

Droideka wins for having superior firepower and shielding

Piranha

Hinckley, I agree. she should've sniped out padme through the window. But no... she has to go with insects. However, It was Jango's idea... :-/

I'd say the battle would be somewhere in between hinckley's and Piranha's posts. Zam isn't a complete idiot but she still isn't that good. I vote for Destroyer droid.

Droideka on!

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

I vote Droideka because Zam wears Jal Shey Neophyte armor in PURPLE! If you play KotOR, you get all these armors, and they all have skirts, errr... kamas, for the sake of Mando'a. And that's just what she has. It's a little annoying, but the droideka has proven itself to be fast and deadly, except for its one weakness: It takes off shields when the target is out of sight. However, this will not change my overall vote: As Mr. M so rightly said, Droideka ON!

It depends on what series droideka, p, w or what? jk. Droideka because although zam is a good shot, he has deflector shield. But zam would be useless even if projectile weapon.

Droideka wins a short bloody (for Zam anyway) battle.

Your mext match comes from just outside a Tusken Raider camp on the rim world of Tattooine. Featuring first our favourite Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker (from Tusken Raider Encounter). And his opponent, more used to clouds than sand, Lando Calrissian (from Cloud City).

Round 1, match 12. Anakin (Tusken Raider Encounter) vs. Lando (Cloud City)

i guess anikan as he shows he can block lasers in the arena,so he would cut lando down

jifel

EDIT: can you post a list of survivors?

Edited by jifel

tusken raider ani is pretty pissed off. Lando may be cool and hayden may be the worst actor ever, but since Cloud City Lando is covering up a secret he's probably already pretty shaky.

I hate to do it but I have to vote for TR Ani on this one... :-/

Anakin, no contest. So that's both versions of Lando out of the competition in round 1.

can you post a list of survivors?

When we finish round one, I'll start a new thread for round 2 which will begin with a list of the survivors of round one. They will then be randomly drawn to fight each other, and so on.

Anakin. I don't get why lando would stand a chance. I mean, heroes can't always win. :-| Look at it: Anakin is a Jedi, and a powerful one. Lando is some gambler. He is cool though. X-D

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

Anakin wins

His anger plus he has a lightsaber

Lando would fumble out his blaster

Anakin would do a stunning leap and jab lando with the saber

The End

I hope there is a really good match next like Darth maul against Darth vader

Piranha

Lando, seeing that he has no chance against Anakin, decides to play dirty. He, just like Zam, hides (except this time it's in a Tusken house). When Anakin strolls past, Lando jumps out and Kung-fu's the Jedi's megablocks all the way back to Coruscant. Oh yeah.

TK

OK, Anakin wins easily.

The next match is FAR more interesting, though

Coming to you again from the forest world of Kassshyyk. Introducing first Jedi Master Luminara Unduli. And her opponent, also a Jedi Master, Qui Gon Jinn. This will be a tough one to call.

Round 1, match 13. Luminara Unduli vs. Qui Gon Jinn

Lets see this is hard

Luminara is a Jedi master and is an expert in lightsaber combat she can twist and dodge anything not blocked by her lightsaber

However Qui Gon Jinn was also a jedi master and was trained by Count Dooku so he might be better in a lightsaber duel

Plus this is on Kashyyyk,Luminara has been wounded by droids already so she is weak

Qui Gon Jinn is powerfu,l so he would come in and there would be a spectacular duel

Qui Gon Jinn wins do to the fact he is one of the best lightsaber masters in the galaxy

Piranha

Hmm, this is a poser... I think qui-gon, because he's cooler. :-P

Its a tough one.

I take the point that Qui Gon was trained by Count Dooku, a dueling master. However, Qui Gon's first "real" duel was against Darth Maul and we all know how that turned out. Since that fight, and the rise of Lightsaber-wielders such as Assaj Ventress and General Grievous, all Jedi have been more rigorously trained in Lightsaber dueling. Technique-wise, I give Luminara a slight advantage.

Overall, I think Qui Gon has a greater sense of intuition, hence his discovery of Anakin. He also did a damn good job of training Obi Wan. His full Jedi powers arn't really seen, but he find that he's one of the few to learn to communicate with the living after his death.

I give slight edge to Qui Gon, but it'll be a helluva tough match.

I vote for Luminara. Qui Gonn was not a very focused Jedi. He missed too much. Luminara has the clear advantage here.