Sign in to follow this  
captaintau

Ultimate Star Wars Minifig Challenge

Can a MOD pin this, please?

Firstly, I've decided on one thread per round. Will only mean five threads in total (I think).

Please everyone get involved. Those competing in Round One are:

1. Chewbacca (new, system-scale, MF)

2. R4-P17 (Delta-7)

3. Yoda (Jedi Duel)

4. Imperial Scout Trooper (Ewok Attack)

5. Mace Windu (Non-LULS)

6. Temjeel Skreej

7. Anakin (Tusken Raider Encounter)

8. Dengar

9. Storm Trooper (Imperial Star Destroyer)

10. Jar Jar Binks (Naboo Swamp)

11. R2-D2 (Jabba's Sailbarge)

12. Obi Wan Kenobi (Gungan Sub)

13. Jawa

14. Darth Sidious (Final Duel I)

15. Droideka (Jedi Defence I)

16. Luke (AT-AT)

17. Qui Gon Jinn

18. Han Solo (Mos Eisley Cantina)

19. Geonosian Soldier

20. Clone Trooper (AT-TE)

21. Darth Tyranus

22. Shock Trooper

23. Wicket

24. Luke Skywalker (Mos Eisley Cantina)

25. Tusken Raider

26. Zam Wessell

27. Padme (Anakin's Podracer)

28. Gamorrean (Jabba's Sailbarge)

29. Jango Fett

30. "Jedi Jimmy"

31. Battle Droids (Battle Droid Carrier)

32. Yoda (Wookiee Catamaran)

33. Buzz Droid

34. General Grievous

35. Anakin Skywalker (Ultimate Space Battle)

36. Darth Maul (Sith Infiltrator)

37. Jar Jar Binks (Gungan Patrol)

38. Leia (new, system-scale, MF)

39. Luke (Final Duel II)

40. Darth Vader (Ultimate Lightsaber Duel)

41. Wookiee Warrior (Wookiee Attack)

42. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Delta-7)

43. Luminara Unduli

44. Super Battle Droid (RGS)

45. Bib Fortuna

46. Mace Windu (LULS)

47. Sand Trooper (Mos Eisley Cantina)

48. Greedo

49. Darth Vader (Imperial Star Destroyer)

50. Leia (Jabba's Palace)

51. Golden C-3PO

52. Luke (X-Wing on Dagobah)

53. Han Solo (new, system-scale, MF)

54. Obi Wan Kenobi (Mos Eisley Cantina)

55. Lando (Cloud City)

56. Grand Moff Tarkin

57. Jabba (Jabba's Palace)

58. Boba Fett (Cloud City)

59. Kit Fisto

60. Imperial Red Guard (Imperial Star Destroyer)

61. Anakin (Anakin's Podracer)

62. Obi Wan Kenobi (Ultimate Lightsaber Duel)

63. Chewbacca (Wookiee Catamaran)

64. GONK Droid

I'm going to use a random number generator to pick the match draws. So for each match, please state who you think will win and why. Be imagainative. Have fun!

Result tomorrow night, with draw for the second match.

First match.

This is randomly drawn, remember. You won't believe who's fighting.

Our first match takes place on the jungle moon of Endor. In the GREEN corner, we have Wicket Ewok from the Ewok Attack set. In the BROWN corner, we have fresh from the win-a-droid competition, the supremely popular Golden C-3PO.

Match ON

Round 1. Match 1. Wicket Ewok vs. Golden C-3PO

So are we supposed to just debate who we think would win or should we describe the fight?

Pinned. Oh, and 3PO obviously wins. He declares the little Ewok to stand down, and what Ewok would defy their deity?
Hmm... That makes a certain degree of sense...

So are we supposed to just debate who we think would win or should we describe the fight?

Whatever you'd like. Do a vig' if youreally want to! Have FUN with it!!!

My take:

I hadn't considered SW4J's point regard Godlyness. Nice one. That aside:

I can see Wicket whacking 3PO repeatedly, but having no effect on his golden hide. 3PO may try to cuff Wicket just out of frustration. He did to R2. IF he succeeds, he gets the (unintentional) KO as his golden arms have gotta be pretty heavy. If not, his batteries eventualy wear out, leaving Wicket the victor. I can see Wicket being the smarter and is obvioulsy more agile.

Result: I give the edge to Wicket (and I want 3PO to lose, simply because I know I'll never own one)

If a handful of ewoks could defeat the imperial army and their AT-STs, Wickett could kick 3PO's whiny megablocks any day of the week. Of course I don't know how many days there are in an Endor week...

Hands down, Wicket. God or not, if you put them in a cage and say only one of you gets out alive, Wicket would bash 3PO's brain circuits to pieces on the cage bars...

If a handful of ewoks could defeat the imperial army and their AT-STs, Wickett could kick 3PO's whiny megablocks any day of the week. Of course I don't know how many days there are in an Endor week...

Hands down, Wicket. God or not, if you put them in a cage and say only one of you gets out alive, Wicket would bash 3PO's brain circuits to pieces on the cage bars...

But the combat strategies of either entity is rendered completely moot considering the small furry creature will immediately drop to the floor in worship at the mere sight of the shiny android! There is no question that any ewok village member would not be able to inflict harm upon our electronic friend.

I can't believe I'm getting into this. :-D

But the combat strategies of either entity is rendered completely moot considering the small furry creature will immediately drop to the floor in worship at the mere sight of the shiny android! There is no question that any ewok village member would not be able to inflict harm upon our electronic friend.

I can't believe I'm getting into this. :-D

But isn't saying that Wicket would just fall down to his knees and worship 3PO the same as saying Grand Moff Tarkin would just blow up his home planet? If so, CaptainTau forbade us from doing that.

So the question isn't would Wicket kick 3PO's megablocks, it's could he kick 3PO's megablocks.

God, 007 I hate you so much! >:-( >:-( >:-( >:-(

8-

But isn't saying that Wicket would just fall down to his knees and worship 3PO the same as saying Grand Moff Tarkin would just blow up his home planet? If so, CaptainTau forbade us from doing that.

So the question isn't would Wicket kick 3PO's megablocks, it's could he kick 3PO's megablocks.

Yes, Wicket could kill 3po, but he would not. Granted that this is named UMC, based of UFC, we're actually placing them in the ring together, in which case it would be a matter of who would win, not who could win. X-D

OK, based on consensus, I declare the winner of the winner of the first match to be Wicket Ewok, who advances to round 2.

The random draw for the second match is unfortunately far less interesting. Oh well, boring matches will happen just as exciting ones will.

Our second match takes place on the planet of Ryloth. Featuring our favourite Twi'leck, BIB FORTUNA. And his opposition, a member of the former Jedi Council before the Jedi Purge, from the Mos Eisley Cantina set, we have OBI WAN KENOBI.

Round 1. Match 2. Mos Eisley Cantina Obi Wan Kenobi vs. Bib Fortuna

OK, based on consensus, I declare the winner of the winner of the first match to be Wicket Ewok, who advances to round 2.

The random draw for the second match is unfortunately far less interesting. Oh well, boring matches will happen just as exciting ones will.

Our second match takes place on the planet of Ryloth. Featuring our favourite Twi'leck, BIB FORTUNA. And his opposition, a member of the former Jedi Council before the Jedi Purge, from the Mos Eisley Cantina set, we have OBI WAN KENOBI.

Round 1. Match 2. Mos Eisley Cantina Obi Wan Kenobi vs. Bib Fortuna

Oh...really? 8-

My take

Yes, its a boring predicatable match. Obi Wan wins hands down. Hopefully a more exciting match will be drawn later

I like the fig of Bib Fortuna very much, But the character of Bib is not so nice.

Obi-wan is a nice fig (first version in landspeeder was the first fig with grey hair) and the character of obi-wan is also nice.

Obi-wan is much more Iconic than Bib, so I go for Obi.

I think we're all agreed that Master Obi Wan wins that one. More from him later.

Your next match takes place in the hallways of the Senate building on Coruscant. Featuring Republic Army General and newest LEGO Jedi member, KIT FISTO. And his opponent, fresh from Jabba's Sail Barge is TEMJEEL SKREEJ

Round 1. Match 3. Kit Fisto vs. Temjeel Skreej

Obi-Wan Kenobi.

:-D :-D :-D It seems your posts crossed.

Hey CT, is it possible to post pics of the opponents at the beginning of each match please? I tried to google TEMJEEL SKREEJ but it made google angry.

Either way, Thank you in advance :-$

EDIT: NEver mind:

200px-Tamtel_Skreej.jpg

vs.

movie_bg.jpg

just fyi, it came up as Tamtel Skreej

Kit Fisto for sure

Since that is just Lando in a disguise and all he has is blaster he would loose bad

Kit Fisto is a Jedi Master and knows lightsaber combat well

Lando would fire one bolt and Kit would repel that bolt right back at him

So that's the end of Lando :-D

Jedi could beat any average SW fig like Jabba or Han but might loose to Sith and Bounty Hunters

Piranha

Lando = spacedust. Kit could say: 'Go space your self'. And then he'd laugh as Lando shot himself in the face. But in reality, I think Kit would win only because Lando hasn't proven himself to be a true Jedi killer in any canon source that I am aware of. So the Nautolan Master offs Skreej.

Edited by trooperdavinfelth

Even though Kit Fisto was killed really easily by Palpatine, he would still make easy work of Lando. Lando would try to poke Kit with his spear, Kit would dodge, and then promptly chop Lando's head off.

My vote is for Master Kit, too.

Piranha: be interesting to see if your theory works out.

I like Lando in Disgiuse, But I like Kitt Fisto more.

1 Vote for Master Fisto

Temjeel ties Kit Fisto's hands with his Lekku. Kit get's completely battle useless, looses his equilibration and falls down like a fool. Temjeel puts himself standing over Kit's body, waving his weapon in the air, like any victorious warrior.

Pocas *vader*

Edited by PocasNuckie