CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2014 - Your Ideal Christmas Gift entry thread

Sold off half my drum kit earlier this year, much to my chagrin... a replacement would be grand! Sadly, due to lack of space, this LEGO version is probably the only one I'd have room for:

15885187901_617afe0880_o.png

sam_1083.jpg

My ideal Christmas gift would be to have a get together with family and friends.

Thanks for hosting this fun event again!

My ideal Christmas gift would be to have a get together with family and friends.

Thanks for hosting this fun event again!

Everyone with a wine glass really helps with that! :wink:

I mainly just want enough time at home to be able to continue to build my GBC, so here is my attempt at a tiny one using normal bricks instead of technic.

Mini GBC.png

A really big Christmas tree, that would be great. And time with my family of course.

15265714574_376aed6eba_z.jpg

christmas2014.jpg

What does every dragon Lord want for Christmas? Why, to swim in a giant hoard of gold of course!

Merry Christmas everyone!

What better gift than a kickass new electric guitar that can magically create pizzas?

Aim at the table, set volume to "PIZZA", play your song of choice and there it comes!

44b2163226a10a61a0bf8a73787eafdf.png

Thanks, CopMike, for yet another great raffle! :classic:

My ideal Christmas present would be that somewhere in the world...cartoon mice and cartoon cats are able to.....fight, to bite, to bite and fight and bite....bite bite bite....fight fight fight :devil::grin:

itchy_n_scratchy_christmas.jpg

Thanks to CopMike and EB for this raffle...Merry Christmas Legopeeps :excited:

All I want for Christmas is to have this photo taken on Christmas morning; 6 beautiful grandchildren with grandad.

photo.jpg

This will be a bit of a downer, but I am doing it anyway. My cat Owen was very sick and had to be euthanized on November 21. I decided that my best wish would be for Owen to have a little corner of Cat Heaven to call his own, along with some of the things he enjoyed during his long life. So, I borrowed my daughter's Friends cat because I do not have a yellow one to represent Owen's actual fur color. Owen now has his area which includes a Christmas tree to destroy, a gift with a bow to wreck, a wood floor to slide around on, flowers to munch on, along with bugs to entertain him, a whole fish for dinner, a play area/tower in the middle of the room, a window to look through, and an open door...because cats hate closed ones.

Peace on Earth and in the Heavens. Rest in peace, buddy. Thanks for 17 1/2 years of memories.

mvRrxbO.jpg?1

A small garden retreat to read the paper and grow plants during the summer!

garden.png

My ideal Christmas present would be that somewhere in the world...cartoon mice and cartoon cats are able to.....fight, to bite, to bite and fight and bite....bite bite bite....fight fight fight :devil::grin:

I had a cat that was 18 years old and my mom is like "I think it's time to put her to sleep", the cat must have heard that and went outside and started playing with a mouse. She never killed the mouse, like she made an agreement with it. She would run around batting it, picking it u and throwing it, then let it go. The mouse would run back and forth along the hose and never ran away until my cat got bored. I have it on video somewhere. My cat lived another several months.

Thanks CopMike for organizing this again!

15892016645_596feb3e0b.jpg

My small build, a little part of a house in the winter.

It portraits me with what I would be happy with for christmas: the LSW Ewok Village! :)

All I want for Christmas is...

15706375319_1e00bef1f7_z.jpg

A Batman and Jar Jar movie! Lets face it, this would be the best comedy film of the decade!

Of course, I'd like to spend more time with my family as well :)

Cheers CopMike for organizing this raffle!

I would love to receive a glass display case for my living room so I could show off some of my MOCs and UCS sets.

15892135142_af0c89050c_b.jpg

Thanks CopMike for keeping up this great EB tradition

-D

Edited by Donnie Bricko