Happy holidays people! Hope you all have a good time, and that some of you hopefully have more snow than we do here (record high temperatures for this time of year, and obscene amount of rain)! :sweet:

But she is smart enough to get you multiple sets of the same type, because you need the parts. Or were friendly enough to remind her....multiple times....with loud screaming etc :devil:

....No reminder needed. She knows me all too well. If I could..... I would give her an honorary PhD in ... well.... me... lol... :sweet:

....No reminder needed. She knows me all too well. If I could..... I would give her an honorary PhD in ... well.... me... lol... :sweet:

Wow!

I'm blessed with a GF supporting my hobby and buying me LEGO, but I do need to put on the list what I'd like to get. Not that I'm complaining :wink:

Merry Christmas to everyone east of the Coral Sea Islands! Let's get some chronological accuracy in here...

Everyone else can wait for their Season's Greetings as the day draws near. Watch your step when you make a bleary-eyed trip to the tree tomorrow morning :laugh:

efce999c935cc699e78d763f486dfffd.jpg

Edited by Jay Psi

...Or were friendly enough to remind her....multiple times....with loud screaming etc :devil:

:classic:

Mrs Grum made a pre-emptive strike by presenting me with MY Christmas list this year. An A4 sheet with the words Lego and Technic emblazoned all over it. Both sides!

Taking this of on a slightly different tangent. Do any of you buy spoof/funny/windup presents. My example of this would be the presents I've bought for my Daughter in Law this year.

IMG_5991.JPG

51kKUTWzvzL._SY355_.jpg

I see a wrapped present, looks suspiciously the size of a 42042 box! We shall see if I'm right :grin:

I see a wrapped present, looks suspiciously the size of a 42042 box! We shall see if I'm right :grin:

I need such a woman, my family never give me any Lego, they say I have too much already :laugh:

Nayway merry christmas to everyone, with lots of happiness and creativity!

they say I have too much already

They don't understand :laugh:Lego + "too much" = impossible :laugh:

Hi all, I'm new in town and thought the pub would be the best place to meet people. :-)

Hi all, I'm new in town and thought the pub would be the best place to meet people. :-)

Good to have you with us.

Hope you're having a great Christmas.

Nailed it! Great model and also got a wall-E, I hope you all got some lovely lovely Lego :classic:

:classic:

...My example of this would be the presents I've bought for my Daughter in Law this year.

IMG_5991.JPG

51kKUTWzvzL._SY355_.jpg

Presents given. Slaps received. Job done.

Hope you've all had a fantastic Christmas.

Happy New Year one & all.

May 2016 bring you good health, much happiness & good fortune.

Happy New Year one & all.

May 2016 bring you good health, much happiness & good fortune.

Thanks Grum. All the best to you and yours in the New Year, and to everyone here.

Happy new year to everyone on Eurobricks!

Edit: thx Immo :laugh:

Edited by Error404

All the best in the new year!

(technically, "New Year" is Jan 1st, while "new year" is 2016, hence the lack of capitalization :grin: )

Happy new year and stay drunk :sweet:

Will do, sir!!! HNY everybody, may it be studded or studless as long ad it is ABS!!!

Edited by MajklSpajkl