Hey guys!

This my latest MOC, a freebuild.

Continuing their trip thru Vanhorn’s enchanted forests, Adam and Terryn stumble across a very strange and old watermill, with crumbling walls and a curved roof. Tiered, hungry and with the darkness of the night coming quickly, they decided to ask if they can spent the night…

Here are some photos, that, again, where a pain to take.

As usual, CC is more then welcome!

15528851332_02c181f974_c.jpg

14908129053_97ea8cfcbc_c.jpg

15528831532_371ef36ee1_c.jpg

I would like to claim UoP credits for:

Architecture

- roofing – curved roof

- wall techniques -- SNOTted tile stonework

Landscape Design

- trees – The tree on the left

Hydrology

- flowing water

Edited by cesbrick

I can not stress enough how much I love this! There is so much to look at. It's like a painting; vivid and colorfull. Awesome, just awesome!

Do you ever NOT pay extreme attention to detail in your MOCs? :tongue:

Joking aside, this build is spectacular! Every portion of this MOC is in intricately realistic detail!

I love the curving roof, the angled walls, the trees, the water wheel, the detailed greebling everywhere!

Brick on, cesbrick!

Wonderful build! I love the colors and the shaping of the house and landscape :classic:

You are quickly establishing yourself as one of the top builders here, keep up the good work!

I would like to claim UoP credits for:

Architecture

- roofing – curved roof

- wall techniques -- SNOTted tile stonework

Landscape Design

- trees – The tree on the left

Hydrology

- flowing water

UoP +1

Another superb build. The sloping walls look great. Everything looks great. The roof solution is very nice and as always the colour choices really liven it up. The pine tree is outstanding. UoP+1 all claims.

Edited by robuko

Just too good ces. As always im amazed by the detail and colour. The roof is lovely, the path is cracking as well. Absolutely fantastic moc.

Fan-freakin'-tastic.

The bits of non-dark blue in the roof look amazing and the shaping of the building is great. Any way I could get some more pics of the cart? I can't figure out how you got the horizontal bars stuck to the axle/bed of the cart.

Here are some photos, that, again, where a pain to take.

How so? They look great :wacko:

What an awesome sloped roof and the scene looks so organic, so....real! The broke bridge/path is spot on.

I can not stress enough how much I love this! There is so much to look at. It's like a painting; vivid and colorfull. Awesome, just awesome!

Do you ever NOT pay extreme attention to detail in your MOCs? :tongue:

Joking aside, this build is spectacular! Every portion of this MOC is in intricately realistic detail!

I love the curving roof, the angled walls, the trees, the water wheel, the detailed greebling everywhere!

Brick on, cesbrick!

Stunning! So much detail...and so many pieces! *oh2* And that roof...really terrific. Great job!

A TRULY MAGICAL BUILD. IT'S ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.

Ridiculous, Ces. Just ridiculous. :wub:

Awesome build! That sloped roof is amazing, and all the detail in the terrain are like wow!

Great moc, the curves on the roof are just spectacular! +1 UoP DoH for all claims

What an amazing amount of detail! UoP+ 1 for all claims.

Completely, undeniably, jawdrappingly beautiful.

This is absolutely fantastic. All those colors and details. *oh2*

Wonderful build! I love the colors and the shaping of the house and landscape :classic:

You are quickly establishing yourself as one of the top builders here, keep up the good work!

UoP +1

Another superb build. The sloping walls look great. Everything looks great. The roof solution is very nice and as always the colour choices really liven it up. The pine tree is outstanding. UoP+1 all claims.

Woah! Awesome build! Love the roof! Nice work! :thumbup:

Just too good ces. As always im amazed by the detail and colour. The roof is lovely, the path is cracking as well. Absolutely fantastic moc.

Thank you all for your kind words. I'm really glad you like it. :wink:

Fan-freakin'-tastic.

The bits of non-dark blue in the roof look amazing and the shaping of the building is great. Any way I could get some more pics of the cart? I can't figure out how you got the horizontal bars stuck to the axle/bed of the cart.

How so? They look great :wacko:

Thanks mrcp6d! Well, I don't have any more photos of the cart. I will try to take one or two if I can and put them here. Anyway it´s a pretty simple cart. The horizontal bars are stuck to the base by 2 1x1 plate with clip and the wheels are attached to the cart with the 48729 part. The wheels are not very stable and is not very functional, but it works. Regarding the photos, I had to take literally dozens of them before I got the light right.. :sceptic:

Fantastic build, cesbrick, love the irregular border, and that roof is just awesome! The rundown bridge is great as well, as is the stone work on the house, and the split tree! :thumbup: +1 for the UoP credits!