Sign in to follow this  
CopMike

C-3PO Vig Contest Entries!

It was my first vig attempt and I'm pretty happy for my first vig BUT there are so many great entries in that contest |-/ Oh well, we'll see !!

Here is mine called "Let the Wookie win" :-D

let_the_wookie_win.jpg

I love how chewie is pissed off at C3PO's winning and wants to tear apart our golden amigo :-D A bit like in LSW2 :-D

Gold C3PO On !!

*yoda*

Edited by xwingyoda

My first vig ever... but I still hope there will be one prize for each of the 108 169 contesters :-$

vignette on

200706172118I_m_going_to_let_it_shine.jpg

Title: I'm going to let it shine

RoscoPC

Edited by RoscoPC

Hm, mine most likely won't win. I whipped it up in 2 minutes hurriedly; thought the contest ended last night. :-$ |-/

Still, here it is:

fancy_seeing_you_here.jpg

I call it: Fancy Seeing You Here! :-P

TK

168 entries and counting!

Here's mine: http://festum.de/1000steine/myimages/c-3po...205bespinjunk02

Unfortunately someone else submitted something quite similar before me - I shouldn't have spent so long tweaking it!

I'm glad it's a raffle, as there's some pretty stiff competition.

I'm really impressed by the quality of the competition. There are a lot of superb models, and almost all of them have something to offer. There are some really imaginative entries, and some great humour. Even though it's a raffle and the quality of the models doesn't matter, people have really poured their hearts into it and produced some great work.

I would love to see more competitions along these lines.

Hey all, this topic is for everyone to post their entries in the C3PO vig contest! Thought up by master *yoda*, we'll vote on our personal favorite, and boo the judges who pick incorrectly (I'm counting on you, Hinckley!).

In this topic post entries ONLY. Don't comment on other entries. You may post a short story or description, but that's it. Also, try to limit it to one or two pics, and a link to the rest.

When no entries have been posted for one week I'll count it as everyone having posted, and create a poll topic.

Good Luck On!

Edit: If anyone knows how to make this the first post...

Edited by Starwars4J

Also my first try to build a vignette. Was not so easy as we renovate our flat and most of our LEGO is on the attic of my mother-in-laws house *wacko* . So I had to build with the few bricks we still have at home. Fortunately there are still some SW sets around *y*

My Vignette

This was my attempt...

empire-state.jpg_thumb.jpg

168 entries, I wonder what the actual odds end up being and how many C3POs they have to give away!

Good luck to everyone that entered anyway!

There are some excellent ideas in that gallery, people have been extremely inventive!

Here's my entry. The scene from Episode II when that robot catches C-3PO in the droid factory:

200706231355C3PO_Photo.jpg

This is a nice idea you guys had. *sweet*

My entry is called "Most Wanted". here it is:

01_most_wanted.jpg

the folder in brickshelf

medal_ceremony.jpg

Here's mine.

3 hours before deadline, I remembered the scene, where C3PO is most shiny : Medal Ceremony

Edited by Jesper

Hi guys!

Finally I entered my first vignette ever done.

I finished it right before starting off to my holidays, so I

Edit: If anyone knows how to make this the first post...

Yeay got the solution: start a new topic with the poll, then merge that with the entry thread and voil

I'd still like to see a poll... Please.

I think it might be nice to have more entries though, possibly open it out to people who'd still like to have a go at another vig contest.

Maybe give them another fortnight or something?

If no-one "seconds" the desire for a poll - I'll shut up and go sit on my own.

OK, lets do it this way ;-)

I will give a couple of days more for people who entered that contest to post their entries here and the I will start a poll with the entries we have ;-)

On another note, after that Kill Jar Jar vig contest, I shall host a new one for the fun of it !! :-D ;-)

*yoda*

Lots of people will need to repost their entries though, now that Brickshelf is down.

Lots of people will need to repost their entries though, now that Brickshelf is down.

Not anymore :-P

OK people, I will let you this week end to post the entries you did and then on monday I'll host the fun poll ;-)

So please do post your entries here whether you won or not (thats totally irrelevent here) ;-)

Also I would love a good sould who could do a pilling pic (Hickley maybe ;-) ) like on the police vehicle poll & PImp my ride poll (many tks in advance *sweet* )

*yoda*

Not anymore :-P

OK people, I will let you this week end to post the entries you did and then on monday I'll host the fun poll ;-)

So please do post your entries here whether you won or not (thats totally irrelevent here) ;-)

Also I would love a good sould who could do a pilling pic (Hickley maybe ;-) ) like on the police vehicle poll & PImp my ride poll (many tks in advance *sweet* )

*yoda*

Well, I don't know who hickley is, but I could do one for you... :-P

Well, I don't know who hickley is, but I could do one for you... :-P

and yet another fantastic typo !! Yeay clap with both hands :-D

My Bad Hinckley :-P

Tks, I'll post the poll tomorrow ;-)

*yoda*