gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

pixmania.de (germany) has a great deal for some sets atm. Some prices are already really good, and there is a 15% coupon "SPIELZEUG" that makes them even better (you can enter it in a pretty late state in the checkout).

With that you can get for example:

- 10214 Tower Bridge for 135,92 € (!!!)

- 10188 Death Star for 339,99 €

- 10215 Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter for 55,24 €

http://www.pixmania.de/de/de/jungsspielzeug/lego/2737/112/categorie.html?sSortInfo=Prix-DESC

Shipping is pretty expensive, but even with that these are really good deals.

2 weeks ago i've ordered some sets for ~450€ there, paid with paypal and recieved it last week without any problems.

As mentioned on FBTB, Target is having a 50% off clearance on a few Lego sets, and has sales on some others. There are some good deals to be had, but a lot of it is already sold out, so act quick!

Chapter's in Canada is listing "Hogwarts Castle" for $64.95" and showing a pic of the full-sized castle, not the little 'add on'.

Don't know if that's a typo but, it comes out to something like 63% off the Canadian list price.

Slick Deals Wal-Mart deals

Wal Mart has some sets half off again. Their usual clearance sale around this time...think this is US only. I've already taken advantage.

Thanks for the site, if only I could find a Wal-mart that still has Lego period. All of the stores around me seem only to have a very small bit of Star Wars and nothing else, really would like to get my hands on some more Kingdoms.

Does anyone has a B&N 30% Coupon Code? I signed up for a new account and B&N provided me with a 30% off in-store coupon. I am not living in the U.S. so if anyone has the 30% coupon code I can use online that would be sweet.

Cheers.

The German supermarket real sells the LEGO Technic truck 8258 for 129€ (Amazon 157€). I'm not sure if I should grab myself a second one now or wait if it gets cheaper...

Edited by Sisko

The German supermarket real sells the LEGO Technic truck 8258 for 129€ (Amazon 157€). I'm not sure if I should grab myself a second one now or wait if it gets cheaper...

Well it probably wont remain in stores long, but I just checked and had preordered it for 140 euros a few months before it was released, so its not that amazing of a deal.

Karstadt in my area is selling all the atlantis stuff for 35-50% off, and Kaufhof is doing that for pharaohs quest.

According to Toys N Bricks, Zeller's (Canada) will be selling LEGO games at 50% off this week.

Wegmans in Hornell NY had Heroica Waldurk Forest and Heroica Caverns of Nathuz on sale for 8 dollars each. Might be worth checking if you have a Wegmans near you.

Wegmans in Hornell NY had Heroica Waldurk Forest and Heroica Caverns of Nathuz on sale for 8 dollars each. Might be worth checking if you have a Wegmans near you.

I grew up in that area, are there many AFOL around?

I grew up in that area, are there many AFOL around?

Not that I know of; But I am pretty new to this myself, just got into it last year.

On topic: the magma monster game is on sale at Lego.com for 3.48 USD. Has lots of Brick, Modified 1 x 2 Log in gray, tan, and reddish brown.

Edited by soccerkid6

Germany: The Hamburg Lego Store is selling the Mini Hogwarts Express polybag for € 4,99. Grabbed one today - not spectacular, but nice to have.

Edited by Miss Kyle

Any decent sales on LEGO SW lately? I'm interested in the OT sets from 2010 onward, particularly the Hoth sets.

Any decent sales on LEGO SW lately? I'm interested in the OT sets from 2010 onward, particularly the Hoth sets.

All the stores in my area no longer carry any of the Hoth sets. The Hoth Wampa Cave, Rebel & Empire battle packs, AT-AT are all no longer available at retail. Whatever was left was put on clearance right after the Holidays and are now long gone.

Amazon has the new 9492 Tie fighter at 25% off right now. This gives the set a price of $41 or so, which is pretty much at the hallowed 10c/piece ratio. A great chance to pick up this overpriced but apparently great set.

German Amazon is selling the LEGO Champion Game for €9.98 instead of the official €34.99 price.

How often does TRU, Walmart, and Target have buy one get one free sales on Lego? is there a good chance that at least one of them will have one between August and December?

How often does TRU, Walmart, and Target have buy one get one free sales on Lego? is there a good chance that at least one of them will have one between August and December?

I don't think I've ever seen a true BOGO from any of them, some sets go to 50% off on clearance and maybe Black Friday, but not all sets at once. TRU and occasionally Target have Buy on get one half off, these happen with great regularity, probably around once a month or so, however in the case of TRU sets are already overpriced so it's not such a great deal. A better deal is when there is a buy two get one deal, giving 33% off effectively. I think K-Mart has done true BOGO sales in the past, but I don't know details about that.

The last, and most underrated deals are from Barnes and Noble, that has most sets at MSRP and usually has coupons of 20 and 30%, sometimes even at 40 and 50%, equaling a BOGO sale.

TRU Germany's online shop is having another "happy sunday" today with 10% on all Exclusive sets (17 in total, 25€ minimum order) – including set 8404 that BrickBox mentioned, resulting in 71,98€. (And shipping is free if you pay with Paypal, Visa or MasterCard – for quite some time now.)