gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

66193-1.jpg

For Belgians:

Colruyt has put its last 66193 super packs on sale at 49 Euro (MSRP was around 90 Euro for individual sets). Go to the Collishop website and click on "Last pieces" (Laatste stukken, Derni

Edited by Karto

For Belgians:

Colruyt has put its last 66193 super packs on sale at 49 Euro (MSRP was around 90 Euro for individual sets).

Cool. If you try buying one these packs in Italy, it usually costs 10 €uros more than it would cost buying the sets individually. :thumbdown:

Check your local Target! I just got back from my Target (Fayetteville NY) with a Skeleton Tower Castle set for $12.48! It was the last one, and I saw the guy put the sticker on it while I was walking past the LEGO aisle, and checked it, and nearly peed my pants! :laugh: Apparently they had others on clearance, but I didn't see any. Definately the best Lego deal I've gotten, but wouldn'tve paid full price for the set.

darthperson

Check your local Target! I just got back from my Target (Fayetteville NY) with a Skeleton Tower Castle set for $12.48! It was the last one, and I saw the guy put the sticker on it while I was walking past the LEGO aisle, and checked it, and nearly peed my pants! :laugh: Apparently they had others on clearance, but I didn't see any. Definately the best Lego deal I've gotten, but wouldn'tve paid full price for the set.

darthperson

*sets alarm for 1/2 hr before Target opens...*

Thanks!

Well the guy marked it at like noon, so I wouldn't be dashing out of bed. I think it was just a one time thing, I should have mentioned. There was only one left. I just put that there to let people know to keep their eye out...

Sorry if you woke up at 4:30 in the morning for nothing....

dp

Well the guy marked it at like noon, so I wouldn't be dashing out of bed. I think it was just a one time thing, I should have mentioned. There was only one left. I just put that there to let people know to keep their eye out...

Sorry if you woke up at 4:30 in the morning for nothing....

dp

Got one!! Took me 2 different Targets. The sticker was actually marked $24.98, but I was gonna get it anyway as 50% off is still great. As I had the cashier ring it up, the total came to $13.?? with tax!!!! Awesome!

On another note, most SW Clone Wars are discounted - not a certain %, but most are $5.-$10. off. The Stormtroopers and Rebel Scum packs are also $1.00 less. Both end Sat 8th.

In Texas all H-E-Bs have all castle sets, select city sets and a few SW sets on sale.

I just built me an army by buying $85 worth of Crossbow Attack's and Final Joust's for $4 and $5 respectively.

In Texas all H-E-Bs have all castle sets, select city sets and a few SW sets on sale.

I just built me an army by buying $85 worth of Crossbow Attack's and Final Joust's for $4 and $5 respectively.

Just curious - what's H-E-B stand for?

The founder of the grocery store's initials. His name was Herbert E. Butt believe it or not :grin:

Italy:

Sale:

Ipercoop has a value pack consisting of 7741 Police Helicopter, 7942 Fire pick-up and 7890 Ambulance. Price is 22,90 (buying htem individually would cost 11,90+9,90+7,90=29,70)

(a bit O.T., please forgive me)

Availabilty:

Toys center has Agents sets (Missions 1 to 6) on a one month premiere exclusive (they will be available everywhere else in September). They also have the new June-December catalogue.

In Switzerland the full 2008 castle line seems to be available (not sure of Battle wheel).

The founder of the grocery store's initials. His name was Herbert E. Butt believe it or not :grin:

So sad...

I also forgot to mention, the Target $5. off coupons are no longer accepted.

Apparently, someone had the idea to send them all over the internet to friends and strangers alike...

Danish supermarket chain Bilka has 40% off all Lego next week.

I just thought I would let my fellow danes know this, even though there isn't that many of us on here :classic:

Italy

For a few more days, Toys Center will have 7679 Republic Fighter Tank on sale for 55 Euros (RRP: 70 Euros).

I don't think this has been posted before but I've noticed that LS@H Europe has the 6211 Imperial star destroyer on sale. In Ireland its only euro83.99. In other euro countries the price is higher but still discounted. I've a recollection that this set was discounted earlier in the year also but i cannot recall if the new deal is any better.

And as flagged by Copmike, 9v curved rails, cross over tracks and 9v train motors are on sale but perhaps not to the extent that people might have expected.

David

Edited by Dfenz

Start checking those Wal-Marts! With the X-Mas season coming fast (Halloween stuff has been out since early Aug...) the Lego sets will be going on sale. I've already seen AT-TE's, a B-Wing, and others I can't remember, on the clearance racks.

Shop @ Home hat the Assault Tiger at half price for most European countries. Didn't check NA and AUS/NZ.

has anyone seen the new lego death star anywhere other than S@H and ebay

I think its exclusive to the Lego stores and S@H. I haven't checked though...

Quick update--my local TRU (US) has a buy-two-get-one free this week--excluding Star Wars, Spongebob, and Indiana Jones. I picked up a creator set, a Batman set, and got a castle set for free.

Quick update--my local TRU (US) has a buy-two-get-one free this week--excluding Star Wars, Spongebob, and Indiana Jones. I picked up a creator set, a Batman set, and got a castle set for free.

New York TRUs have the sale too. Ends on the 27th. Thanks for the tip Buckshot, picked up a bunch of Final Jousts.

I wish that Star Wars were included in the sale ... :sceptic:

New York TRUs have the sale too. Ends on the 27th. Thanks for the tip Buckshot, picked up a bunch of Final Jousts.

I wish that Star Wars were included in the sale ... :sceptic:

Yeah - mass hysteria over the 3-for-2 Stormtroops and Rebel Scum battle packs is just what TRU wants... :wink:

I actually found a Skeleton Prison Wagon(!), so I added in 2 Troll Assault Wagons!!