It looks like it might be 2 60483 60483.gifand one 87082 87082.jpg

Thanks so much bro Hrafn ! Really thanks for your help , in such cases experience does help a lot ! as I'm just starting to build my own lego technic , I'm still very much inexperienced .. I'm sorry to the communities here if I have ask too much questions..

And I'm definitely grateful to all the communities here to guide me if there are things which I can't understand or solve it by myself ..

Once again Thank you Hrafn ! And thank you eurobricks !

Hello everyone, I hope I have found the right place to my question since I was referred here from another section. I need help identifying pieces in this construction and also help constructing this. A year ago I was in a motor vehicle accident and broke my neck. I lost the use of my fingers and below my chest making playing video games extremely difficult. Adaptive controllers are extremely expensive and do not provide many options that are suited for what I need. The controller is made with Lego pieces making this design probably be the cheapest. However he provides no piece list or how to construct it. Hopefully some of the experts here can help me the video as follows:

A lot of these parts come from the unimog u400 set 8110, but that is like $300+ and I don't know the price of an adaptive controller but I can imagine you could get them for that price. If you want I could cook you up a lego digital designer file, that way I could submit it to rebrickable and then you fan see all the parts. I'll get onto it right now

Hey there.

you could try to message the person that posted the video on youtube, I am sure they could help you out. Good luck.

Edited by garethjellis

Alisdair, he says that it's an adaptive controller. As hinted by his mention of paralysis, adaptive controllers allow people with motor-control challenges to do things they cannot accomplish using standard equipment. In this case, it is a device to utilize a playstation controller, despite not being able to use fingers. It appears that the panels and gear-knobs are linked to manipulate the various triggers and buttons, which can be manipulated with feet, elbows, chin, or whatever the person can or needs to use for control.

There is something that puzzles me!

I am not a great MOCer myself, although I mod quite a bit. But I have built a few "iconic" MOCs like Sheepos Landrover, Jürgen Krooshops ultimate 8043, dfs473 wonderful Sennebogen tracked crane etc. Right now I am building the Grove K460, so I can say that I have seen quite a few instructions.

But nobody, I repeat: NOBODY has ever used this part: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=15100!

I find this part extremely versatile and useful and it´s neither rare nor extremely expensive,so it`s quite astonishing nobody uses it.

Enlighten me!

First off this is a new part just released this year and all of these MOCs were made earlier. This part is used in about 4 MOCs which can be found here http://rebrickable.com/parts/15100 .Go click on the picture of the part at the bottom of the page and it will show you what MOCs its used in. Currently it seems that it is in the Phantasm Twin Turbo, the Terex Mining Excavator, a Scania dump truck, and D3K's dump truck

Edited by Rishab N

Recently i started to search for rare/hard to Find Technic parts and i came across these liftarms on Bricklink:

http://www.bricklink...asp?P=liftarm02

liftarm02.jpg

http://www.bricklink...asp?P=liftarm04

liftarm04.gif

These parts must be ultra rare as i am unable to find anywhere that sells them, were they ever even released in a set?...or are they prototypes?

Speaking of rare parts....what rare pieces do you have in your collection ?

Edited by Richard Dower

22969c01 Wheel 62mm D. x 46mm Technic Racing Large, with Black Tire Technic Power Puller

22969c01.gif

x784 Technic, Gear, Hailfire Droid Wheel

x784.gif

61905 Technic, Axle and Pin Connector Block 3 x 3 x 2 (Linear Actuator Holder)

61905.jpg

I'd call those overpriced more than rare, since you can find a few on BrickLink (what would be the exact threshold to call them rare however? Also, not finding an item on BrickLink could just mean nobody wants to sell that item because is sooooo good! :wink: )

A few pieces rare compared to others in their same category: 50450 (axle 32L), 11955 (gear 8T without friction)

Btw, how did you find that parts? Can you search by available quantity on BrickLink?

Edited by mescalinum

I don't think the liftarms in the OP were ever released, these are either parts from a clone brand, or prototype parts (that never made it to the final approval stage) that were illegally sold by people working in one of TLG's manufacturing plants.

Edited by jantjeuh

I don't think the liftarms in the OP were ever released, these are either parts from a clone brand, or prototype parts (that never made it to the final approval stage) that were illegally sold by people working in one of TLG's manufacturing plants.

Yeah...probably staff from inside TLG got a few prototypes out or something, i personally think the 4x4 L shape liftarm could have many uses!....surprised this has never been officially released?

I really can't think of any use for the 4x4 liftarm that can't be easily accomplished with today's parts.

22969c01 Wheel 62mm D. x 46mm Technic Racing Large, with Black Tire Technic Power Puller

22969c01.gif

x784 Technic, Gear, Hailfire Droid Wheel

x784.gif

61905 Technic, Axle and Pin Connector Block 3 x 3 x 2 (Linear Actuator Holder)

61905.jpg

I'd call those overpriced more than rare, since you can find a few on BrickLink (what would be the exact threshold to call them rare however? Also, not finding an item on BrickLink could just mean nobody wants to sell that item because is sooooo good! :wink: )

A few pieces rare compared to others in their same category: 50450 (axle 32L), 11955 (gear 8T without friction)

Btw, how did you find that parts? Can you search by available quantity on BrickLink?

Those parts from 42009 are not rare, even the once ultra rare 32L axels are in plentiful supply.....and i just recently bought a BNIB 8295 off Ebay, the Linear Actuator holder was a spare part not used in the A build.....looks like a Bionicle part to me imo, still very rare though!

I use Bricklink and look at old sets, Bionicle is a treasure trove of rare parts in rare colours!...i am amazed at the range of colours Technic parts are available in, most never turn up in actual released Technic sets!

Those parts from 42009 are not rare, even the once ultra rare 32L axels are in plentiful supply.....and i just recently bought a BNIB 8295 off Ebay, the Linear Actuator holder was a spare part not used in the A build.....looks like a Bionicle part to me imo, still very rare though!

I use Bricklink and look at old sets, Bionicle is a treasure trove of rare parts in rare colours!...i am amazed at the range of colours Technic parts are available in, most never turn up in actual released Technic sets!

Are there any third-party offroad RC tires that fit the Power Puller rims?

I have some black full and 1/2 bushings, and black, and also white, axle/pin connectors, these can be considered "rare" based on their hyperinflated BL prices compared to their MSG (bushings) and blue (axle/pin) connector counterparts. Also have some trans 15L beams, these only appeared in one StarWars set.

The Silver Grey wheels from 8285 are pretty rare too :sadnew:

You mean the metallic silver ones? Yeah, these are quite expensive. I fear the used ones are scratched.

Probably the most expensive non-electric parts I own are 4 x 19L black soft axles in excellent condition. Or are the power puller tyres more expensive nowadays? Got four of those as well, found an 8466 for cheap :laugh: You just gotta get lucky with those.

Edited by jantjeuh