11 minutes ago, shroomzofdoom said:

Not sure if you tried, but I called Lego customer service and was quite honest in telling them I had somehow misplaced a sticker sheet and they sent me a replacement free of charge. Different set but may work for you?

Honestly, I was felt embarassed when I asked for motor and receiver replacement, since they didn't work in completely new set. I had several times missing parts (I usually bought them on discount in Mueller store), but preferred to buy them on bricklink; I'm raised in such manner so I can't help myself.

I know that you had intentions to help me, but I'll see in few days real Fadtrac 4220 and mrasure it; perhaps I did some miscalculations and 1x2 tile with printed gague(s) could be fine. I have dozen of tbem

I recently bought a couple of these new frictionless axle-pins in pearl dark gray, thought they'd come handy in places where black would be needed (black exists but is super expensive).

3749.png

Interestingly I have discovered a slight difference between this and the other colors (grey, tan). If you put a bar into the pin end, for example this one

22484.png

then this new pearl dark grey variant holds the bar very firmly (just like the blue ones with friction), whereas in case of the other frictionless ones, the bar falls out pretty easily. I have tested with multiple axle-pin and bar combinations, seems to hold true in general. This is very useful in some cases, just what I need for a steering mechanism :)

Wonder if others can confirm its generality?

Edited by gyenesvi

2 hours ago, gyenesvi said:

Wonder of others can confirm its generality?

It's always been like this. The wall thickness of the frictionless pins are thinner as they need to be able to flex more.

However, I don't know when this happened, but some 2L pins are too small to insert bars into if I recall correctly, and yet other times, no problem.

Edited by Carsten Svendsen

3 hours ago, Carsten Svendsen said:

It's always been like this. The wall thickness of the frictionless pins are thinner

What do you mean? This is a new part, that only differs in color, and all of them are frictionless, yet behave differently.