Sign in to follow this  
Climperoonie

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Green Goblin Decals (WIP)

The newly discovered TASM2 Electro figure has inspired me to create one for the Green Goblin! Only torso done so far, but I'd like some feedback on that, I'm not sure about the lower section and whether I simplified that area too much. HQ reference pictures of the physical suit here: http://www.edward-de...ng-spiderman-2/

EDIT: Updated torso and added face!

hl2bUyb.png

6KfOen7.png

EDIT 2: Back decal and Gwen Stacy torso:

LVT2Hvv.png

nGqrh8q.png

Thanks! :classic:

Edited by Climperoonie

Very nice attention to fine detail... How will you do the goblin ears? Will they be prints or a mild like the CMF elves?

Looks good to me! :thumbup:

Oh, that's very nice work. I look forward to the face.

Very nice attention to fine detail... How will you do the goblin ears? Will they be prints or a mild like the CMF elves?

Thanks guys, I've updated the first post with a slightly reworked torso as I still wasn't massively happy with aspects of it. Added the silver piping I missed and redid the lower part basically from scratch, more inspired by the details on the costume than following them exactly so I could make it a bit more busy without losing the LEGO vibe! Also added a face decal, inspired mainly by the Mandarin face design as that's commonly accepted as the best stand-in using purist pieces.

In regards to the ears, on my prototype figure I made by painting, I took the CMF elf headpiece, darkened the hair and then painted the ears flesh with black edging to represent the headset thing he wears!

EDIT: And now I've updated it with a back decal and a torso decal for Gwen so the Goblin has some hope to take away :tongue:

Edited by Climperoonie