Sign in to follow this  
simonwillems

Nifty little motorbike

indexed.gif V-LV-09F

Hello my fellow Eurobrickers,

I found a brickshelf folder containing this beautifully designed little motorbike, based entirely on this piece. Ingenious I think.

I wonder however what the otherside of this machine looks like...

Enjoy! (picture is link to gallery)

dscf0057.jpg

A very neat and slim design indeed, nice find. *y*

I also like his little moon rover, very smart, Mr. pitrek02....

dscf0053.jpg

I also like his little moon rover, very smart, Mr. pitrek02....

It looks like he fed that little motorbike some steroids.... it started growing,...and growing,...and growing and it became a moonrover :-D

But you're right, very smart indeed.

I like the motorbike. It's simple but has a realistic look. The moonrover is just to hulkish.

I like it. Very nice techniques used, it looks very unique. *wub* But it won't be unique after I copy it! :-P (Yea, I know what you're all thinking.. "UniqueBuilder my megabloks.." :-P)

Shake that a$$, baby!! 8-

Edited by UniqueBuilder

Is that the right the right thing to be saying on a family friendly website? :-/

Is that the right the right thing to be saying on a family friendly website? :-/

Who told you that? *wacko*

You agree that you are over 18 years old. If not, DON'T register, as this board is oriented for a mature audience and contains subjects that could hurt the sensibility of the youngest. If you register and you are under the 18 age, which is the legal age for being an adult in Europe, this is your responsability. Again, you are not supposed to do so.

*skull*

Who told you that? *wacko*

*skull*

You think alot of people actually obey that? *Cough* *Looks to see if coast is clear* Im one of em X-D

Anyway nice MOC! Maybe some instructions?

Anyway nice MOC! Maybe some instructions?

Would be nice, I am however not the builder of this machine...

Would be nice, I am however not the builder of this machine...

Whoops, oh well. There's alway's next time!

Nice bike. I'm always impressed when people make something that good looking from only a few bricks.

Shake that a$$, baby!! 8-
Edited by bonaparte

It's just a minifigs a$$ ;-)

Yep, exactly. But.... it

So, now look at us, TLC, this is what the lack of female Legoines is just doing to us.... :-| :-D

I think so. I, for example, tend to want sets with female figs regardless of the rest of the set; I bought the soccer grand stadium, the last Harry Potter castle, the Harry Potter Merpeople set, none of which I actually liked as a set that much. (The Harry Potter castle had some great parts in it however.) Additionally, I really want the new castle princess and Hitomi...

I think so. I, for example, tend to want sets with female figs regardless of the rest of the set; I bought the soccer grand stadium, the last Harry Potter castle, the Harry Potter Merpeople set, none of which I actually liked as a set that much. (The Harry Potter castle had some great parts in it however.) Additionally, I really want the new castle princess and Hitomi...

Female figs... Some time ago I just bought about 60 womens wigs so I can construct them myself.... :-D

Female figs... Some time ago I just bought about 60 womens wigs so I can construct them myself.... :-D

Drag queens in wigs. *wub* *wub* *wub*

I have an excess of female hair (not sixty though) so what I plan to do is try female hair with all my heads and see what ones make acceptible females...

Drag queens in wigs. *wub* *wub* *wub*

...and hopefully they won't look like they are in drag... or worse.