MengShu1985

Fire pumper

indexed.gif V-LF-1E

Hi all, I am new to here, sorry if I have post the picture to the wrong place....

I personally love the design of dennis fire pumper and I tried to construct this MOC as similar as possible....Sorry as this MOC is still yet to complete...

pumper.jpg

The Brickshelf Gallery

I still have more MOC of police car, van and the police bike at. Pls feel free to give me any comment to improve on my MOC.....

Thank You

MengShu

Edited by Phred

Welcome at Eurobricks!

I resized a picture of the pumper and added it in your post.

Would you happen to have a picture with some minifigs inside the pumper?

Edited by bonaparte

Welcome to Eurobricks. I like the engine; especially how it fits more than one figure. It looks realistic. I have to modify mine like that...

Hello and welcome! *y*

I like your designs for the bus and the ambulance also, it

Hi all, thank you for viewing my MOCs, i will take note of what I had left out. When I have completed all the vehicle, i will place in minifigs too. Currently now I have also constructing a rescue fire truck that mainly conduct on all search and rescue job. I having problem on how should I add a crane arm to the truck. :-D

Thank you bonaparte for helping me to insert the picture, appreciate that....

Edited by MengShu1985

Nice firetruck.Honestly, I thought this was gonna show a old hand pumped fire truck.But instead I found something just as good. (There needs to be a hands up sign in the post icons area)

Edited by zouave

Cool firetruck and to echo Bonaparte, Inside pictures would be great looks like it can hold 2-4 figs.

I would like to comment on your MOC. Your firetruck is very cool. I definitly give you two *y* up. I have one idea for you. Have you thought of using the next largest wheels? The wheels from set 4939 and the old soccer buses? I have been modeling my trucks with these types of tires. They seem to look much more realistic compared to the minifig. I just wanted to send you this idea, Model On.

Edited by MatthewUSA

Ok sure, thank you for your comment....I still have more MOCs on the brickshelf link too......

Edited by MengShu1985

Hi guys, asking your if I would want to add something to the cab and make 4 fire fighter in it rather than 2. What would you think?

Thank You

Sounds like an interesting idea, MengShu1985. *y*

Hello MengShu1985!

Nice to see mocs from new members! And especially when they are city mocs and well done!

I have more or less done witht he interior of the Fire Pumper....

The Cab is big enough for 3 fire fighter and a fire pumper operator....

cab_for_4_personal.jpg

Left Side of the pumper stores equipment like jaws of life, metal saw etc.....compartment_1.jpg

Right Side of the pumper stores fire figther breathing equipments and an generator to re-store the breathing equipment. It also store nozzle and search light....compartment_2.jpg

Top Compartment stores broom, shovel and some water pipes...And last but not least is the ladder......top_compartment.jpg

View the fire personals of the fire pumper.....

fire_personal_2.jpg

Free feel to give me comment....

Now I have complete with the fire pumper, I have the other project on coming up with fire rescue vehicle with crane........

Cool. Are you going to post this in the Fire Engine competition? You won't beat mine, but there's no harm in trying. ;-)

(You really should re-size the images first though...)

Cool. Are you going to post this in the Fire Engine competition? You won't beat mine, but there's no harm in trying. ;-)

(You really should re-size the images first though...)

He's already entered it... ;-) (BTW it's nice to see that you cheer up new members! :-| X-D )

He's already entered it... ;-)

Ooops. :-$ That's what I get for looking at the last post only. :-| I would have recognised that photo.

(BTW it's nice to see that you cheer up new members! :-| X-D )

It was one of my parole conditions.

Very nice MOC MengShu *y* . I really like how the truck can fit more than one person and the use of space for the cabinets.

Model On!!

Hi all, first of all I must thank everyone browsing my fire truck and sorry about the picutre size of MOCs....

Currently now, I am starting on my next fire rescue truck base on scania fire truck.......Hope you will like it...

Pls feel free to give me any of the comment or feedback to me so that I can improve on my design.

Cheers

Han