BaronSat

Little spanish Fort on a small island

[pid][/pid] 259A

Hello,

I don't build Pirates models often but before the end of summer I needed to make one... I'm sure you know that kind of feeling. So here's my little spanish fort on a small island, cute and calm untill the pirates land. :pir_laugh2:

15878840384_eb0abd2210_o.jpg15199516705_49b9251ffc_o(1).jpg15196479571_18c17bf86f_o(1).jpg

Really very nice shaping all round. I like the round roof, windows, and curved ramparts. Great job.

Great to see you still building MOCs. This another great creation of yours. It's got a lot of great detail. And the overall look of it seems iconicly Spanish.

I love this one. Looks better than 6242 Soldiers' Fort.

I'd buy it. thumbup.gif

That is a creepy mermaid default_laugh_new.gif

Nice, I like how clean the hole fort is. You didn't put any greebles, textures and such stuff in it, but it still looks very detailed and totally awesome. Brick on!

Thanks guys, I'm pleased you enjoy my little model. You all understood what my goal was, creating a simple but funny model, a toy.

This is great so much detail in such s small scene. I like the arch way of the cliff.

Thanks. As you noticed, that kind of detail brings fun in a model, the idea is similar on what I found in my toys when I was a kid.

Really very nice shaping all round. I like the round roof, windows, and curved ramparts. Great job.

Thanks. That round roof was inspired by a Playmobil model :pir_laugh2:

I like it sooo much! Don't need thousands pieces to make something really good!

Thanks. You get the idea :pir-sweet:

Great to see you still building MOCs. This another great creation of yours. It's got a lot of great detail. And the overall look of it seems iconicly Spanish.

Thanks. It works, so I did my job well, I'm pleased :pir-sweet:

I love this one. Looks better than 6242 Soldiers' Fort.

I'd buy it.

That is a creepy mermaid

Thanks. Possible. Yes, I'm fed up with lovely mermaid and wanted something that scares the pirates, even if they are though guys.

That building is really good! Great roof!

Thanks. As I wrote a few lines upper, thanks to Playmobil, they have good ideas. :pir-tongue:

Nice clean smooth building design, great minifig customs too. Nice build

Thanks. First time I use pirates figures in skin tones and it's cool.

Beautiful and unique!

A custom flag, right? A good one!

Thanks. It's the same flag I used on my Puerto Brico model a century ago...

http://www.eurobrick...=+puerto +brico

Nice, I like how clean the hole fort is. You didn't put any greebles, textures and such stuff in it, but it still looks very detailed and totally awesome. Brick on!

Thanks. You get the idea too. Textures are instresting but sometimes you just want to build something different, less realistic but closer to the old sets you enjoyed back in the day. Textures or not, both are cool, there's no rules.

Nice build. Not overly difficult, but simply eye-catching. Congratulations!

Thanks. "Guys just want to have fun" :pir-laugh:

Very attractive shape in your MOC with a good color effect. Congrats!

Thanks. Simple and pleasant, that's what I try to do.

Excellent creation! I always enjoy seeing your creations, and it's nice to see you try something in the Pirates theme.

Could you please resize your pictures? 1024 x 768 is the largest allowed under the forum guidelines. Your pics are just a little larger.

Thanks!

Excellent creation! I always enjoy seeing your creations, and it's nice to see you try something in the Pirates theme.

Could you please resize your pictures? 1024 x 768 is the largest allowed under the forum guidelines. Your pics are just a little larger.

Thanks!

Thanks.

Done, sorry for the trouble, I will note that in my archives for the next time.

I like the totem masks in your creation most of all. Try to add apaulets to the Spanish officers' coats. That will improve their uniforms. What's your opinion of my set on MOCs discussions? I used a few totem masks there, too.

Beautiful build! The layout is quite fun to look at, and the red roofs are wonderful. Clever round tower design as well pirate_classic.gif